Sitar

Promo Single: "SHADES OF COOL" (May 26)

It's a mess.

The vocals are mess just like on West Coast.

Muffled nasally mess.

Just like Mariah Carey  :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:

I hope you remember me like this, smoking cigarettes in my sundress.

Because u already said something about the snippets lmfao 

So this is not a shade? 

Ahhh... all I know is that label use the best songs for promo singles... :oprah3: so I don't wanna think about the rest of album

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

I wonder how many teenage girls will be running away from Lana when Ultraviolence is released. It's so different lmao

I wonder how many teenage girls will be running away from Lana when Ultraviolence is released. It's so different lmao

REJPMf7.png

I presume you haven't listened to Sirens or anything Unreleased for that matter  :flutter: Slow is her shtick, her forte. 

Nothing on Sirens sounds like this and the unreleased stuff is such of a mixed bag of everything.  This is 50s-by-way-of-70s "Blue Velvet" meets "Bel Air" or some other slow meandering song that I always skip.  I like some of her slow songs but the "cinematic" thing can be hit-or-miss for me.

u6pq4c9.gif

Nothing on Sirens sounds like this and the unreleased stuff is much of a mix bag of everything.  This is 50s-by-way-of-70s "Blue Velvet" meets "Bel Air" or some other slow meandering song that I always skip.  I like some of her slow songs but the "cinematic" thing can be hit-or-miss for me.

I was referring to the pacing. Anyways, I'm sure you will grow to love this  :bored: Or I will shave my hair off and go 2007ney  :oic2:

Lol. I hope she gets a more mature audience from this. So I don't feel so old at her concerts and I'm 21. Lmao.