Mind Melt

Physical Exclusive Bonus Track Revealed: "Flipside"

Yah, really amazing that the day the preorderd cd arrives I will still have to buy tracks and burn my own CD again to have a complete UV. Why can't she just put them on the basic album?

We get it, you don't like it

An 11 track album was "too short" to some, now we have 16 tracks and it's still not perfect. C'mon, 16! It's exciting!

So which country gets the most material? France? 

Is This Happiness is iTunes exclusive and Flipside is FNAC only so it would be best to order from FNAC, right?

Yeah, instead of releasing one complete Ultraviolence to us, she just spreads exclusive bonus tracks all over the place. Nope, I don't like that. I am happy for every new song, but why can't she just release them all together? I was ok with one bonus track for Itunes, you can just download there it and that's it. Now there is another one, which is NOT on Itunes, which means we all have to buy this version or download it illegaly. I like it that she's releasing lots of songs, but why in this messy, stupid way?

It is very messy but this is how many artist do these kinds of thing weird enough(very common to release extra songs in different places, maybe to the places that sell the most?). And maybe they'll be downloadable somewhere else in a little bit. *shrugs* I dont know.

We get it, you don't like it

An 11 track album was "too short" to some, now we have 16 tracks and it's still not perfect. C'mon, 16! It's exciting!

it's not a 16 track album. And it's not exciting to know that even if u preorder a deluxe version, you don't get all the music.

But yeah, I don't want to kill anyones happiness, I just don't think it's "yeah a new track we all get for the album!" but more of just another song you have to get extra.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Yah, really amazing that the day the preorderd cd arrives I will still have to buy tracks and burn my own CD again to have a complete UV. Why can't she just put them on the basic album?

That's not how the industry works. The majority of artists do it now, it's a way to promote songs in a regional aspect, release more songs to prevent leaks later, to get people to buy multiple copies, they could be late additions right after a regional press and they are added to another region that gets the release later. If you don't like it then find another place to either download them or buy the most appealing version.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

That's not how the industry works. The majority of artists do it now, it's a way to promote songs in a regional aspect, release more songs to prevent leaks later, to get people to buy multiple copies, they could be late additions right after a regional press and they are added to another region that gets the release later. If you don't like it then find another place to either download them or buy the most appealing version.

it's not a 16 track album. And it's not exciting to know that even if u preorder a deluxe version, you don't get all the music.

But yeah, I don't want to kill anyones happiness, I just don't think it's "yeah a new track we all get for the album!" but more of just another song you have to get extra.

And yeah it's a 14 track album with various regional additions...I don't know any artist that doesn't do that?

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Oh my god because it's a bonus track and she doesn't consider it as part of the album!

We should be bowing to her for stimulating economies tbh. On that note, have we checked all country's iTunes links for new stuff? Japan often gets extras.

Oh my god because it's a bonus track and she doesn't consider it as part of the album!

We should be bowing to her for stimulating economies tbh. On that note, have we checked all country's iTunes links for new stuff? Japan often gets extras.

Don't forget the Target Edition of Ultraviolence, isn't it meant to have two extra tracks or something  :brows: Praying for even more new material  :oic:

This might sound stupid but I actually kind of like collecting all the different additional tracks to merge them into one album, it was quite a similar situation with Electra Heart. It makes me feel like I have a fan-exclusive super deluxe edition :toofunny:

kySyfQZ.jpg

This might sound stupid but I actually kind of like collecting all the different additional tracks to merge them into one album, it was quite a similar situation with Electra Heart. It makes me feel like I have a fan-exclusive super deluxe edition :toofunny:

Did I not tell you I made a 25 track super deluxe edition of Electra Heart because of that same reason? :toofunny:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

And yeah it's a 14 track album with various regional additions...I don't know any artist that doesn't do that?

Taylor Swift doesn't actually. There have been pop remixes of country songs, or "US versions" of the songs released in Europe and such, but not actual new tracks.