brokenfaith

Album Trailer Featuring "Shades of Cool," "Ultraviolence," and "Brooklyn Baby" Snippets

Guest Dot

I love all the West Coast outtakes. Too bad they weren't part of the official video....

and let me take a moment to say how much I love the Brooklyn Baby snippet! What kind of a summer bop... :hair:

Absolutley in love with the new layout of her iTunes ahhhhhh :flutter:  :flutter:   even tho her face proportions in that wc shoot are awkawrd af

BUT THE COLOR SCHEME IS BEAUTIFUL AND THE LIGHT BEHIND HER  GIVES ME VIBES THAT HER TEAM FINALLY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT THEY WORK WITH GOD  :legend:

bb sucks lyrically. Does she even try when writing songs anymore?

Oh well. kids on tumblr will certainly find meaning in it

I mean what is this previous time you're so nostalgic for/does it even exist? 'Cause Brooklyn Baby is very in line with Lizzy tracks like Motel 6 or Stoplight De-Lite and the image-focused style she used then.

bb sucks lyrically. Does she even try when writing songs anymore?

Oh well. kids on tumblr will certainly find meaning in it

yeah i was rolling my eyes at those lyrics lol.. w/e she wrote it w/ barrie the other heavy metal lion, the lost keeper of tha LITE! we will never understand..

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

No but you guys really do too much about her lyrics. A verse like "Do you like my fake nails, daddy? / Black palm tree, pink tiger stripes / Used to go to the Comfort Inn, yeah / Will you buy me a slice of cherry pie?" would get ripped to shreds if we'd never heard it and it popped up in 2014 with her deep ass voice and big lips. But no she wuz Lizzy she wuz poor how cute she tried then (?). Not to say Paradise doesn't have some shit lyrics but Brooklyn Baby is not the battle to fight :toofunny:

idk... her themes have always been the same and sort of repetitive IMO but at least there was some originality in her writing and the way she expressed them. Those repetitive themes are the only thing that differentiate her lyrically. apart from production, she just continues to regress. sry this probs makes no sense.

VyIsfwC.jpg