Sitar

LANALYSIS: Relating Songs To Known/Assumed Relationships

am I allowed to refer to him by is first name or is that a bit personal considering he isn't famous or anything?

That does seem a bit personal. But I'm uncomfortable throwing his last name around too.

What does everyone think about changing references, to this person, to initials or an alias?

Yeah~ but not his initials. I feel weird talking about some random 51 year old man tbh, aha. What should we refer to him as?

Humbert, perhaps?

I too was somewhat uncomfortable posting about this because it reveals his last name. That's why I wrote this:

NOTE: Please respect the privacy of people mentioned in this post who are not public figures.

Unfortunately, Lana herself put his last name out there in that interview, and it was inevitable someone else would've made this connection if I hadn't. But let's not use his first name. And "Humbert", while hilarious, is a bit too insinuating. Let's stick with "Mr. Campbell" or even just "her teacher".

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I think Every Man Gets His Wish is about The Teacher.

In a comment ages ago on an interview, someone claimed they went to Kent, and that Lana is a year older than she says she is, and was a waitress aged 15 at Ruby Tuesdays.

The Teacher has a Chevrolet, may have met her at Ruby Tuesdays as well as school. Also 'Baby you'll never look old in my eyes.'

You get what I mean!

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

In a comment ages ago on an interview, someone claimed they went to Kent, and that Lana is a year older than she says she is, and was a waitress aged 15 at Ruby Tuesdays.

The Teacher has a Chevrolet, may have met her at Ruby Tuesdays as well as school. Also 'Baby you'll never look old in my eyes.'

You get what I mean!

This is a real breakthrough in our investigation, ladies and gentlemen!! However, I do think that the actual relationship was platonic, and represented a crush from Lana's side. Thinking anything else is of course creepy. It will be great if we could dig up a pic, is he like a real handsome guy or something? His rate the teacher comments suggest he was a very popular teacher. Regarding the waitressing bit, I read the comment again (on SIN) and she was talking about a summer job. Kent is out of the way, and I am sure they do not allow boarding students to work at restaurants part-time (plus remember she was sent to get over alcohol addiction).

This is a real breakthrough in our investigation, ladies and gentlemen!! However, I do think that the actual relationship was platonic, and represented a crush from Lana's side. Thinking anything else is of course creepy and illegal. It will be great if we could dig up a pic, is he like a real handsome guy or something? His rate the teacher comments suggest he was a very popular teacher. Regarding the waitressing bit, I read the comment again (on SIN) and she was talking about a summer job. Kent is out of the way, and I am sure they do not allow boarding students to work at restaurants part-time (plus remember she was sent to get over alcohol addiction).

Check PM!

I don't know~ It could have been totally platonic, but being 'best friends' with a male teacher aged 15 and listening to music in his car together sounds pretty dodgy. I think if it were just a little Lana obsession, then they wouldn't be Facebook friends, follow each other on Twitter, etc. Unless it was something more I don't think they'd try and keep in touch a little bit. I may be totally wrong, but yeah. Not sure about Ruby Tuesdays, I guess they might have thought it was good for her to do normal teenagery things like waitressing, (if they did let them.)

Illegal? Yes - although, the age of consent is sixteen, which she was just shy of, but that's a whole 'nother can of worms. Creepy? Sure. Illogical, even in speculation? Absolutely not.

Not with Lana's past being as ...colorful... as we already know it is.

I wanna seeeeeee!

I'll send you the PM I sent Sam Gho!

Check them now:)

Edited by SugarVenom

I didn't think the comment actually said where they were waitresses, did it?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I didn't think the comment actually said where they were waitresses, did it?

I can't remember exactly and can't find it, but it definitely said she worked at Ruby Tuesdays.

You get what I mean!

Do u think a teacher would wear a golden grill? lol

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

In US, particularly liberal Northeastern states, any sexual relationship with someone below 18 is considered statutory rape (consent does not matter). If one person is in a position of authority over the other, then god help you!

Yeah I guess if people knew there'd be trouble, (assuming they were sleeping together.) I wonder (if they were), then was it the elephant in the room, or a secret?