I'M A FOOL FOR YOU!

I'M A FOOL FO-OR!

I'M A FOOL FOOOR-AH-AH-AH-AH-YOU-YOU!

AH-AH-AH-AH-YOU!

AH-AH-AH-AH-YOU-YOU!

AH-AH-AH-AH-YOOOU!

IF I LET YOU DOWN! LIKE I TEND TO-O!

I'M A FOOL FOR YOU! I'M A FOOL!

if someone could make me a mixtape w/ her best songs + dm it 2 me i'd be forever grateful, she seems promising but  i have no idea where to start w/ her music

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

if someone could make me a mixtape w/ her best songs + dm it 2 me i'd be forever grateful, she seems promising but  i have no idea where to start w/ her music

she doesn't have that many... literally only 5 actually released at the moment lol

if someone could make me a mixtape w/ her best songs + dm it 2 me i'd be forever grateful, she seems promising but i have no idea where to start w/ her music

Just download the 5 songs from The Fool that have been released. Listen to those for a few days to a week and if they don't make you a fan nothing else really will haha.

The Cashmere Cat one basically just samples her vocals lightly. And I can't even remember the BenZel ones but I remember downloading them.

Well if you start craving more stuff from her I would definitely recommend re-downloading them. They are a nice addition to the collection.

H0bDaqU.gif

I only have the unreleased album in which I put every Fawns and FemFemFem songs there.

I wouldn't say these songs shouldn't be labeled as Ryn Weaver because Ryn herself has linked fans to these old SoundClouds, so she's definitely not ashamed or them or wanting to keep them hidden.

They're literally under different stage names don't make it something it's not :horror:

They're literally under different stage names don't make it something it's not :horror:

I would consider it """not""" Ryn Weaver if she was completely neglectful of the songs, but since she's not, I don't see the point of not considering it as Ryn.

It's like, imagine if we had to organize Lana's stuff based on all of her artist names? That'd be annoying and tiresome.

I would consider it """not""" Ryn Weaver if she was completely neglectful of the songs, but since she's not, I don't see the point of not considering it as Ryn.

It's like, imagine if we had to organize Lana's stuff based on all of her artist names? That'd be annoying and tiresome.

I'm just trying to make a B-sides album can I live :emma:

I'm just trying to make a B-sides album can I live :emma:

I was tempted to make a 4-track EP for the Fawns songs and then a 3-track EP for the FemFemFem but instead I made playlists. :creep:

@ Do you remember where you read about the physical copies of the album having a foil border?

I think it was ATRL speculation but given the tarot card theme it makes sense, I guess we'll find out soon

BzhmW.png

@ Do you remember where you read about the physical copies of the album having a foil border?

I think she tweeted it, but I can't find the tweet lol. She probably deleted it!