The Lucky Ones

Kesha

21 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

When Kesha and Charli exchange features for each other and Kesha is able to piggyback off brat hype :oprah4:

Animals were so CERTAIN that Kesha was gonna be on brat, i was disappointed that she wasnt on it :/

i hope theres a second brat reissue with collabs on it for Kesha!

Last.FM | Discogs | JOYRIDE

kesha-logo-1.png

3 hours ago, The Siren said:

Animals were so CERTAIN that Kesha was gonna be on brat, i was disappointed that she wasnt on it :/

i hope theres a second brat reissue with collabs on it for Kesha!

I think she'll be on the remix album. wbk that brat had no features whatsoever but when her name was on the von dutch promo, I felt like she was gonna hop on the remix album possibly. I hope she is on it, charli and Kesha would be real party music

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA

14 minutes ago, lakeemmahottie said:

I think she'll be on the remix album. wbk that brat had no features whatsoever but when her name was on the von dutch promo, I felt like she was gonna hop on the remix album possibly. I hope she is on it, charli and Kesha would be real party music

my everything is crossed!

kesha-logo-1.png

why else would they put kesha's name on the brat truck? like there is genuinely no reason why that would ever happen on charli's part unless kesha was involved.

If anything this confirms that the remix album is waiting for kesha's comeback release on july 4th before dropping.

And I do hope that the brat attention helps kesha's comeback because she certainly deserves it more than Katy.

1 hour ago, slayyyngel said:

why else would they put kesha's name on the brat truck? like there is genuinely no reason why that would ever happen on charli's part unless kesha was involved.

If anything this confirms that the remix album is waiting for kesha's comeback release on july 4th before dropping.

And I do hope that the brat attention helps kesha's comeback because she certainly deserves it more than Katy.

im hoping the Remix album comes about 2 weeks after Joyride does. give Joyride some time to catch on before releasing another song

though of course having Charli's current popularity could boost Kesha up as well and vice versa

kesha-logo-1.png

can yall with last.fm upvote this image? i dont have PRO anymore since they hiked up the price to $5

https://www.last.fm/music/+noredirect/Kesha/+images/c968a174c7a20d6b9164b2f7a3893e7b

kesha-logo-1.png

updated list of unleaked songs (i might be missing some new ones rumoured for her album)

Acklin Road | pre fame track

Angel | snippet

Baby One More Time (Promo) | registered (possibly Warrior era, written with Alexander Kronlund and Lukas Loules who also co-wrote All That Batters (Beautiful Life))

Back to You | rumoured

Bad Bitch | Peg Parnevik track, unknown if Kesha has a vocal part or demo

Bad Girls Club | registered to BMI twice

Beach Boys | Lipsha track

Best Day (non-remix version) | im personally convinced since she released an "Angry Birds 2 remix" as a single, there has to be a non-remix version

Best Ink | registered to BMI

Bite Your Tongue | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Kiss Kiss Hug Hug

Blackout Pixie Lott track, predicted have a guide/vocal demo by Kesha

Brutus | acapella performed on Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life. may not be a full song

Bury Me in Gucci | confirmed by Kesha herself in an interview with People in June 2023

Can You Pay Me? | not sure where i got this title from

Champion | not sure where i got this title from

Change is Coming | snippet

The Chant | Registered

Click Click | registered

Cougars | written for Dirt Nasty and Bonnie McKee, unknown if Kesha has a demo

Creepy Slow | rumoured

Darko registered to ACE

Dear Me | revealed by Dianne Warren as a Kesha co-write info

Delilah's Blues | 2021

Dysfunctional | written for Pixie Lott, unknown if Kesha has a demo

Famous | 2019

Freak registered to BMI

FRESH rumoured

FU Gary | registered to BMI

Funeral info

Futuristic Sex Toys | Lipsha track

Get at You | rumoured

Give Me a Reason | recent snippet leak

Golden registered

The Grey | mentioned in a podcast, info

High Horse

Home Alone | still only have snippets

I Love Itinfo

Island in the Sky | info, there is a snippet

Jesus Took the Wheel | allegedly previously registered and later removed

Kissed That Boy | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for A Bad Girl's Lament

Last One | written for Stereo Jane, unknown if Kesha has a demo

Leave Me | 2016

Like Lightning | both solo registry and one that features Dawin, unknown if Kesha has vocals in the track or if there's a demo

Love and Gasoline | info

Love into the Light (piano demo) | performed on Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life

Love Triangle | registered to BMIsnippet

Machine Gun Love | official upload of live performance

My Shit | rumoured

My Super Sweet 16 | registered to BMI

Not Obsessed | registered to BMI

Nothing's Permanent | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Styrofoam

Now Change | registered

Now That's What I Call Polka | written for Weird Al Yankovic, unknown if Kesha has a vocal part or demo

Okay registered

Party Jam | info

A Perfect World | allegedly previously registered and later removed

Pinata info

Player Style | registered to BMI

Polka Face | written for Weird Al Yankovic, unknown if Kesha has a vocal part or demo

Post 100 Pics | feat. Blasco Says & Briaiah

Power & Control | Gag Order outtake (it appeared on a tracklist via Amazon when the album first went up)

Powerful | Lipsha track

Reaper Dance aka Reaper Music | registered to BMI v1 / registered to BMI v2 may be two different titles for the same song or two different tracks

The Reckoning | mentioned in an interview with NYLON

Rhymebook rumoured

Sharks | snippet / info

She

Shine | info

Simple Man | not sure where i got this title tbh

Skeleton | acapella performed on Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life

Slumber Party | we had an untitled snippet for a WHILE and recently it's been reposted in dbree under "Slumber Party (2009)"

Smoker's Room | registered to BMI, co-written with Pitbull

Somebody | 2020

Stay Gold | info, theres at least two different versions going around. supposedly this snippet Kesha posted to twitter is one of them. another version supposedly features someone. 2019 version leaked

Stay Young | acapella posted to Instagram in 2015

Tangy registered to BMI

Teen Cribs | registered to BMI

That Bitch | cant find the source but its 1 of 3 tracks rumoured to be on High Road deluxe, more likely fake

The Time of Our Lives | written for Miley Cyrus, unknown if Kesha has a demo

Till the World Ends | written for Britney Spears, unknown if Kesha has a demo

Typical Guy | appeared on one of two demo CDs from 2004

U Suck Ass | mentioned in an MTV interview

Unconditional registered

Unfiltered | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Uncensored

What Am I Gonna Do | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Freak or is some other unleaked song

What's Right for You | registered to BMI

What's This All About | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for You're Freaking Me Out

Who Do U Think U Are | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Stuck Up Little Bitches

You Fucked with the Wrong Bitch | piano acapella performed on Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life

2012 (You Must be Upgraded) (demo) | likely a Lipsha track, later released on an album by The Flaming Lips

Zack Zack | i think its an alt title for TiK ToK (just like Dolla was for TiK ToK as well)

!! Pelican | registered

kesha-logo-1.png