The Lucky Ones

Kesha

21 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

When Kesha and Charli exchange features for each other and Kesha is able to piggyback off brat hype :oprah4:

Animals were so CERTAIN that Kesha was gonna be on brat, i was disappointed that she wasnt on it :/

i hope theres a second brat reissue with collabs on it for Kesha!

Last.FM | Discogs | JOYRIDE

kesha-logo-1.png

3 hours ago, The Siren said:

Animals were so CERTAIN that Kesha was gonna be on brat, i was disappointed that she wasnt on it :/

i hope theres a second brat reissue with collabs on it for Kesha!

I think she'll be on the remix album. wbk that brat had no features whatsoever but when her name was on the von dutch promo, I felt like she was gonna hop on the remix album possibly. I hope she is on it, charli and Kesha would be real party music

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA

14 minutes ago, lakeemmahottie said:

I think she'll be on the remix album. wbk that brat had no features whatsoever but when her name was on the von dutch promo, I felt like she was gonna hop on the remix album possibly. I hope she is on it, charli and Kesha would be real party music

my everything is crossed!

kesha-logo-1.png

why else would they put kesha's name on the brat truck? like there is genuinely no reason why that would ever happen on charli's part unless kesha was involved.

If anything this confirms that the remix album is waiting for kesha's comeback release on july 4th before dropping.

And I do hope that the brat attention helps kesha's comeback because she certainly deserves it more than Katy.

1 hour ago, slayyyngel said:

why else would they put kesha's name on the brat truck? like there is genuinely no reason why that would ever happen on charli's part unless kesha was involved.

If anything this confirms that the remix album is waiting for kesha's comeback release on july 4th before dropping.

And I do hope that the brat attention helps kesha's comeback because she certainly deserves it more than Katy.

im hoping the Remix album comes about 2 weeks after Joyride does. give Joyride some time to catch on before releasing another song

though of course having Charli's current popularity could boost Kesha up as well and vice versa

kesha-logo-1.png