Sitar

VIDEO PREMIERE: Ultraviolence

Damn it's just a fucking teaser, and we're already shooting the video down. Fuck, at least wait for the actual video to give a full on opinion. For all we know it could switch in between HD & home video quality.. The negativity is appalling.  :lanahairflip3:

I agree - remember how negative people were about Brooklyn Baby based on the 'teaser'? I'm excited for anything she produces - that doesn't mean I'll always love it, but it's always fun to see what she's doing, especially when she's in control.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I don't get why everyone is complaining tbh its only the teaser. The only thing I hope for is that we get a monologue for this vid BC damn personally I miss them. I don't really mind whether the vid is lo-fi/Hi-fi tbh. I'm also interested in the results BC Lana directed it. It looks so far like she is going down the cult road too.

Side Note- The flowers she's carrying are white Lilly's a sign of death/loss in the family and are used mainly for funerals not weddings. Actually in the UK buying white Lilly's for your partner is highly unlucky as it can bring a death it to hers or your family. Its an old supatition and I wonder if Lana knew that too...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

It looks very good, imo, I do miss the lavishness of most of "BTD" era's videos but at least it seems there will be some sort of narrative in the video (there was in Shades of Cool, but I dunno, didn't really like it that much, but that's personal ..)

Edit : I also get "Tropico" teas, with that dress, especially the veil, it resembles what she wore on the Tropico cover ... I also like the sort of Latin vibe going on, with the fauna that surrounds her, fits her little spanish lines ..

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

I want to know what happened between her and nabil.

Why didn't she let him do the video?

And it's premiering on Noisey music? Like what the hell is that?

Premiere it on GMA or some TV show if you're doing to do something like that.

Maybe this is just a secret message for us to get ready, the SS-like era is coming.

Get ready to hear UV on radio 24/7 and watch it go top 10   :creep:

From the looks of it Nabil definitely worked with Lana on something though, if not for the UV video then for something else-- maybe not as a director but just... there to help her out or something? At least judging from the two Instagram photos.

And it's premiering on Noisey music? Like what the hell is that?

Premiere it on GMA or some TV show if you're doing to do something like that.

The music part of Vice, I think Lana respects them a lot.

And yes, GMA, national television is super Lana.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png