teethclick

Book Thread!

I just finished The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins and really enjoyed it. The movie is coming out soon and I'm excited. 

I also finished (like an hour ago, actually) The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls for school and I really liked that as well. It's a memoir, but it reads as fiction and I highly recommend it.

Culture Graphique: Une Perspective Historique De Gutenberg A Nos Jours. It's actually just a mostly serious academic book on graphic design history that I had to read for uni but it means the world to me since I wanted to study GD since I was 16 and since it's my first real project on the non-Lana thing that interests me the most in the world it made me almost emotional and I read each word

ZKcaooE.png

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande. A book about death. A bit depressing, but also very enlightening and inspiring. A beautiful book.

hmm gonna have to wish list this one.

I just finished The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins and really enjoyed it. The movie is coming out soon and I'm excited. 

I also finished (like an hour ago, actually) The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls for school and I really liked that as well. It's a memoir, but it reads as fiction and I highly recommend it.

i REALLY want to read The Girl on the Train and i'm gonna have to check out The Class Castle. I'm  a sucker for a memoir. ;)

9782253134404.jpg

it was good but sooo messed up  :defeated:

do tell?

~INSTA1.gif

41ZxY7p08vL._SX334_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

It was the only book available at the time I could read, it was horrific. Although it was for younger readers, the writing felt like a second grader wrote it. It had a predictable story with rather blaspheme details. 

I read Harry Potter and the Cursed Child :hooker: Well that's the last book I read and enjoyed. Otherwise I've been forcing myself to read all the shitty reject books on my shelf just bc I'm a completionist :defeated: Mostly they're telling me how not to write

41ZxY7p08vL._SX334_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

It was the only book available at the time I could read, it was horrific. Although it was for younger readers, the writing felt like a second grader wrote it. It had a predictable story with rather blaspheme details. 

Drag Jerry Spinelli

I read Harry Potter and the Cursed Child :hooker: Well that's the last book I read and enjoyed. Otherwise I've been forcing myself to read all the shitty reject books on my shelf just bc I'm a completionist :defeated: Mostly they're telling me how not to write

Drag Jerry Spinelli

YUSSSS

~INSTA1.gif

The Solitude of Prime Numbers by Paolo Giordano

Well, I liked the titular metaphor very much (a twin prime: connected yet always separated) and couldn't have described the concept any better myself. The book itself, though, lacks some flair. Not bad but nothing I would recommend, either.

And the wind I know it’s cold