Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dot

LB Karaoke Contest S3: Round 1 - "Put Your Favourite Record On!"

Are you begging to be dragged?

I have already calrified that I can't continue if people do not send me their entries, because I honestly don't want to continue with 4 people. Simple as that. The person who received the highest amount of votes hasn't been online since August and I think it would be a shame to remove everybody's favourite from the contest. I think I'm going to ask some more people to join to fill in the spots of the people who stopped giving a shit after round 1 and of course the ones that felt the need to reveal themselves or rig the poll in order to win (aka. You). :byeh8rs:

How did he rig the poles? It was set up on a site where only you & I had the password and (as far as I remember) there's only one vote per ip address... I find Jack to be talented and considering some people on the site already know his voice it's fair to say that he could have had friends/fans vote for him - same with anyone else who has ever entered into the contest before or has posted their solo music. If anyone else had had his poll numbers you wouldn't complain about it. Tbh, you're a bad judge of this contest because you won't stop bring your personal feelings towards Jack into this whole thing and that sir is why people don't want to be apart of it.  :smh:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

How did he rig the poles? It was set up on a site where only you & I had the password and (as far as I remember) there's only one vote per ip address... I find Jack to be talented and considering some people on the site already know his voice it's fair to say that he could have had friends/fans vote for him - same with anyone else who has ever entered into the contest before or has posted their solo music. If anyone else had had his poll numbers you wouldn't complain about it. Tbh, you're a bad judge of this contest because you won't stop bring your personal feelings towards Jack into this whole thing and that sir is why people don't want to be apart of it.  :smh:

Thank you trayer, and I don't have any bad blood with Ultra and I have tried to be nice but he seems to just genuinely dislike me... Oh well you can't make everyone love you, I still hope you ALL have a good day though :kiss:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

popcorn_seinfeld.gif

Lol, no but seriously, let's just take a moment to form a LB circle, and hold our hands virtually, and just .... Breath in.... And breath out ... In .... Aaaaaand out.

Let the looooooooove connect our hearts and spirit. :spin:

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Guest Dot

Plus, it's kind of denigrating to the people who actually cared, invested time and sent their entries on time .... :judgingu3:

So it this postponed indefinitely? I liked listening to everyone, it was fun :(

The problem is that not everyone is as consistent with their entries as you. There were only 5 contestant who kept sending their entries in time and I really didn't want to eliminate people every round for not sending in their stuff on time. This contest only works if everyone is playing by the rules and that also includes not revealing your identity to other members, as well as not forwarding the link to the poll to people who are not LB members.

The number of rounds depends on how many contestants are left. I had a concept for each round planned out and I feel extremely discouraged continuing with this if only four members or so are left and I'm pretty sure that Jack's elimination is not the reason for other members leaving. For example, the girl who got the highest amount of votes last round, the one who covered Take the Box hasn't been online since AUGUST and lbr she did the best cover and it would be a shame to have her leaving after one round.

Do you get what I'm trying to say? If people are interested in joining as some sort of replaceent, then I'll be fine but they need to be dedicated to this and constantly have to send me their stuff on time!

Guest Dot

Replacement? :creep:

For the ones who still haven't sent me their entries. :rip:

I rarely come here but I will comment on Contestant Number #3 : Take The Box. You got talent, a good amount of it tbh. Like many told you is like a professional is singing it, to me a good couple seconds to get that was a Amy song. You changed and make it your own in a more current way.

You have, IMO, the most important thing a singer needs: amazing tone, a tone that invites you in. Your tone not only invites people in as gives emotion to your voice and empathy to your words. That said you should work on controlling your high notes and let it go more while singing. Just let it go, let the beast lose. 

glgcDdT.gif

So i listened to 3 songs randomly:

#2- your voice is ok, but the layers made the whole song weak, but overall good.

#1- I was surprised, very good cover

#9- I is super clean and beautiful! Sounds very original, nice!

i shaved it 3 months ago but thank you for being interested on my facial hair  :D

Lmao jkjk I just wanted to make a joke and it really is a good thing you shaved it it wasn't flattering

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg