Hellion

Rihanna

I can't stand the fact that Same Ol' Mistakes is the laziest cover of all time. The song itself is a 10/10.

I love Higher soooo much, but they should've worked a little bit harder with the mastering. It's a 9 though, no need to exaggerate...

OK, but how is Woo a 10? I personally can't even listen to it through. I always skip it whenever I hear that godawful intro.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

OK, but how is Woo a 10? I personally can't even listen to it through. I always skip it whenever I hear that godawful intro.

because people have different tastes? Lol.

Higher is so amazing...my god what a track! I don't even need to listen to it anymore, I still hear those crisp vocals in the background while I'm doing my daily tasks....its forever embedded!

Consideration is my most played....bloop!

James Joint is the cutest of them all...

listen..... "Consideration" is flawless

her unintelligible atonal mumbling until the 30 sec mark ruins the song and SZA is unnecessary. there's no hook or anything, no change in the beat...it's not memorable whatsoever.

It belongs in the dumpster with Pose

BzhmW.png

her unintelligible atonal mumbling until the 30 sec mark ruins the song and SZA is unnecessary. there's no hook or anything, no change in the beat...it's not memorable whatsoever.

It belongs in the dumpster with Pose

The production and "I got to do things my own way DAHHLINGgGG" sold it for me lmao. 

anyway I picked up the deluxe CD today and it's nice, but I just hate that shape of packaging. Like, Unapologetic was enough. Now I have TWO CDs that stick out and don't fit in my neatly organized and alphabetized collection lol  :crossed:

H0bDaqU.gif

The production and "I got to do things my own way DAHHLINGgGG" sold it for me lmao. 

anyway I picked up the deluxe CD today and it's nice, but I just hate that shape of packaging. Like, Unapologetic was enough. Now I have TWO CDs that stick out and don't fit in my neatly organized and alphabetized collection lol  :crossed:

I love that part & the "get get get get no peace". Love their flow ....and the way rih and sza cut in for their parts and how the constructors cover that    :slay:

Desperado (BWET) or Desperado (ANTI)?

What's Unapologetic's physical packaging like for you? I'm UK and the deluxe is just a flip-out jewel case

What's Unapologetic's physical packaging like for you? I'm UK and the deluxe is just a flip-out jewel case

I'm not sure if you're familiar with ANTi's packing, but it's basically the exact same. Kind of like an oversized tall & rectangular digipak. I thin this type of packing actually is called a zinepak(?)

H0bDaqU.gif

I'm not sure if you're familiar with ANTi's packing, but it's basically the exact same. Kind of like an oversized tall & rectangular digipak. I thin this type of packing actually is called a zinepak(?)

Oh okay. I always find it weird when there's different packaging for albums in different countries, we've got the same ANTi deluxe as the rest of the world but both LOUD and Unapologetic came in jewel cases still and I'm pretty sure US got both of them in digipak form. Also, Zinepak is actually a company that do special packaging for artists/companies that sign a contract with them. The "Zine" part of the name is short for magazine so most of the Zinepaks are like magazine-photobook-albums-in-one. They have a website as well; they did a Zinepak for Lindsey Stirling's most recent album and also the cereal-box thing for Mac Miller's GO:OD AM

Oh okay. I always find it weird when there's different packaging for albums in different countries, we've got the same ANTi deluxe as the rest of the world but both LOUD and Unapologetic came in jewel cases still and I'm pretty sure US got both of them in digipak form. Also, Zinepak is actually a company that do special packaging for artists/companies that sign a contract with them. The "Zine" part of the name is short for magazine so most of the Zinepaks are like magazine-photobook-albums-in-one. They have a website as well; they did a Zinepak for Lindsey Stirling's most recent album and also the cereal-box thing for Mac Miller's GO:OD AM

Oh cool, I didn't know that! Well yeah I think ANTi and Unapologetic are Zinepaks. Pretty sure.

H0bDaqU.gif