comeintomybedroom

Tinashe

This is apparently dropping next Friday. I really like it http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/gta-all-caught-up/

The beat is really cute. I think I'm a fan of mixtape Tinashe... her 1st album was not for me. And so far all the singles for the new one havent been either. Like on the album there's always a couple of songs I like, when I use to love whole projects.... so idk.

The beat is really cute. I think I'm a fan of mixtape Tinashe... her 1st album was not for me. And so far all the singles for the new one havent been either. Like on the album there's always a couple of songs I like, when I use to love whole projects.... so idk.

The album was very similar to the mixtapes though

BzhmW.png

I mean the first single from Aquarius was 2 On and thats the most thotty track on there but it doesnt represent the sound of the whole album so I'm not worried

Although I won't be pressed if it isn't as diverse as Aquarius because I've been a fan of all the singles we've got so far anyway

I've grown to love Party Favors and Superlove and I love Company so I'm still really excited for the album. As much as I love Player as a song I don't like the idea of her becoming a full out pop act.

The album was very similar to the mixtapes though

Personally not to me.

I've been listening to her since literally In Case We Die, and I listened to her change her sounds. And the album just sound like.. well to me... like she's not taking her time and putting as much effort into them. That's just to me.

This would've been great if the track was just her and Marshmello

It's sad that her (great) reject demos are getting released through artist features while the album is being withheld  :(

Queen serving best hook vocals of the year, but production could have been much more original than a trap version of Gecko. Praying for a proper knocker techno/rave remix of this hit and queen to get enough coins from Spinnin' Records to fund herself a new mixtape while this label mess is still on.

5hHGvwg.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE9dL7eCa38

z445hpI.png

I love her whole discography omg. My least favorite project is her first mixtape -- because it actually took so many listens to get into -- now I know the melody of all the songs but like I can only actually remember so many songs from it. But literally all the mixtapes, the album, collabs, singles are A+

I love her whole discography omg. My least favorite project is her first mixtape -- because it actually took so many listens to get into -- now I know the melody of all the songs but like I can only actually remember so many songs from it. But literally all the mixtapes, the album, collabs, singles are A+

Her first mixtape is one of her best. This album was trash. Her mixtapes are all better than that album or anything she's released recently.... ugh.