Hundred Dollar Bill

Beach House

Looks like some indie record stores in the US have announced they'll be giving away copies on "glitter" vinyl (probably clear pressed around glitter), much like the white copies of DC. Keep an eye out for your local store, looks like it will be pretty rare

https://twitter.com/indievynl/status/651949240961380352

HEY HI HELLO I AM NOT OKAY

So I saw them last night and they were INCREDIBLE! Also the fact that they announced a new album the same day just iced the cake :oprah: I tried to stay after and meet them and ask about the new album but I left at 1:30am and they ended up coming out about 10 minutes later :deadbanana:

Anyway im confused and hyped at the same time about this. It doesn't seem real that they'd already have another full album coming and also WHAT is that album cover... "One Thing" made the cut though so that's cool!

H0bDaqU.gif

Fun fact: If you have the Depression Cherry vinyl, check out the etchings in the runout (dead wax between the songs and the center label). In addition to the standard matrix info, you'll find the message "THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS" on Side A and "She's a fire in the night" on Side B. I remember seeing this when I first got my copy but never made the connection until now

Fun fact: If you have the Depression Cherry vinyl, check out the etchings in the runout (dead wax between the songs and the center label). In addition to the standard matrix info, you'll find the message "THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS" on Side A and "She's a fire in the night" on Side B. I remember seeing this when I first got my copy but never made the connection until now

Ah! That's so cool thanks for that :D

Soooo what does "she's a fire in the night" mean? 7th album coming in december???? :fabcat:

H0bDaqU.gif

Soooo what does "she's a fire in the night" mean? 7th album coming in december???? :fabcat:

EDIT: Its lyrics from "All Your Yeahs"

Stereogum has links to lyrics to all the new tracks which were available on Beach Houses website for a shirt time here

EDIT: Its lyrics from "All Your Yeahs"

Stereogum has links to lyrics to all the new tracks which were available on Beach Houses website for a shirt time here

Ah okay. I knew I had seen some of these song titles on the Internet before the announcement. I had the weirdest déjà-vu when I first saw the tracklist and it's because I saw those lyric sheets floating around before.

I'm seriously so excited, I can't even express how awesome this is. My favorite band puts out two full length LPs in one year? This is a dream.

H0bDaqU.gif

Can someone PLEASE take one for the team and buy "Equal Mind" off of Amazon.jp? My credit card isn't compatible with what they accept and I reaaaaally want it in HQ... http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00BIX0T3Q?keywords=beach%20house%20equal%20mind&qid=1444396884&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

same for me :( it's literally no where on the internet