GangstaBoy

'Big Eyes' and 'I Can Fly' Released, Featured in Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'

I've received a couple messages about the song/movie also from someone who attended the premiere. What they've said:

• it plays once during the movie (lyrical) and definitely one other time (instrumental), possibly two. 
  • "the song is about her innocence and not being able to stand up to her husband."
  • "it reflects the somber mood of the paintings as well as how Amy Adam’s character feels as a housewife being forced into near slavery to crank out these paintings while her husband takes all the credit." They added that the song is very fitting for the movie.
  • It has the same tempo and tone as Ultraviolence (the song)
  • The chorus is “biii-g eyes, …. biii-g eyes" and there is a mention of loving daddy  :toofunny:
  • And finally I asked if it was as orchestral as Y&B and they said no. 

I was already pumped to see the movie but now i'm over the top with excitement since Lana + Tim Burton is going to, I assure you, be magical :defeated:

tumblr_n90y9oYmu41qzj1pro1_500.gif

I've received a couple messages about the song/movie also from someone who attended the premiere. What they've said:

• it plays once during the movie (lyrical) and definitely one other time (instrumental), possibly two. 
  • "the song is about her innocence and not being able to stand up to her husband."
  • "it reflects the somber mood of the paintings as well as how Amy Adam’s character feels as a housewife being forced into near slavery to crank out these paintings while her husband takes all the credit." They added that the song is very fitting for the movie.
  • It has the same tempo and tone as Ultraviolence (the song)
  • The chorus is “biii-g eyes, …. biii-g eyes" and there is a mention of loving daddy  :toofunny:
  • And finally I asked if it was as orchestral as Y&B and they said no. 

I was already pumped to see the movie but now i'm over the top with excitement since Lana + Tim Burton is going to, I assure you, be magical :defeated:

OMG :angie: Thank you for the info!

I was already excited for this movie and now Lana is in it... My dream team Lana + Tim Burton :flutter:

I wonder if he'll collaborate with her again, since he seems to like working with the same ppl over and over again lol (Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp, Danny Elfman, etc)

:pray2:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I'm going to make a guess that the song will be crap like her recent material.

no orchestra = no good. :usrs:

Anyway, i need to know the producer to make further judgement. let's hope it's not dan auerbach.

Frankly, I find Tim Burton to be really overrated. The only movie of his that I've seen and would consider classic is Edward Scissorhands.

He's okay, but not that great. I hope that this movie is gonna be more like ES quality, than Dark Shadows.

I'm excited for Big Eyes, but not because of it's director, if it makes sense.

I'm happy that we're gonna get another Lana song <3

i am nothing and should be everything

De gustibus non est disputandum.

I don't approve of Constantine's comment towards Me.I Am Mariah AT ALL, but you do realize that had this saying been true, this board would have no point? :troll:

Though I agree with it in the meaning that there's no need to be bitchy toward others just because they like different stuff than you :agree:

i am nothing and should be everything

It would be interesting if it were a collabo with Danny Elfman. Interesting guy; better rock musician than film scorer, but still he took a career path that Lana's expressed interest in at times.

I didn't know Danny Elfman wanted to be a wedding singer!

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I don't care what anyone thinks, all I have to say about this is YASS!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!!!!         :angie: :angie: :angie:

:mariah: :hair: :mariah:

:angie:

I'm going to make a guess that the song will be crap like her recent material.

You can't make a post like that when you have that sig lol x

Lyrics....

Mmmmmm mmmmmmm

mmmmmm mmmmmmm

biiig eyes cherry pies

daddy lies biig eyes

biig eyes moonlight surprise

red dress arrives my biiggg eyes

:hoe:  :hoe: :hoe:  :hoe:  

Lyrics....

Mmmmmm mmmmmmm

mmmmmm mmmmmmm