Anthem

Project "Lana Del Ray A.K.A Lizzy Grant"

Some of you guys are so fucking obsessed with Lana it's just stupid. Like, it's one thing to be a fan but to love EVERY piece of work she puts out is just fucking stupid. I mean, honestly, this album "Lana Del Rey AKA Lizzy Cunt" is just stupid. Let's be real it's SHIT. Shittier than Igloo Azalea and all the other flops. Let's be real to be honest stop fooling yourself and being blind to what real art is………………….  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

hHOIPH3.jpg

wowowwo these look soo good! how much does this kind of printing cost? i've never done it. did the staff ask u qs about it or?

Its actually pretty cheap if you are making several. I bought a pack of 10 cases for like $5, the printing was roughly $5, having them cut the booklet was an annoying $4 but tbh its worth having the professional look. I tried cutting one out on my own and it went pretty bad. I haven't made the CD or label for it yet, but I can't imagine it would be too terribly much. It could be lame to have to buy several cases or CDs at once when you only need one, but in my case I needed to replace some cases for other CDs and I am planning on making a few more LDR ones so it didn't bother me. 

I'm going to write out a detailed guide for how to make one but I just have been so busy this week since I made mine. But I can help you and anyone else who needs it and talk you through the process if you want.

And nope, I had it printed at two different places (my university print shop and a professional store) and no one even looked twice or asked. As long as you aren't making 20 (i.e. look like you are making them to sell) I doubt anyone would care, if even then.  

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Some of you guys are so fucking obsessed with Lana it's just stupid. Like, it's one thing to be a fan but to love EVERY piece of work she puts out is just fucking stupid. I mean, honestly, this album "Lana Del Rey AKA Lizzy Cunt" is just stupid. Let's be real it's SHIT. Shittier than Igloo Azalea and all the other flops. Let's be real to be honest stop fooling yourself and being blind to what real art is………………….  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Omg, thanks so much for the revelation. I'm such a little sheep, I don't know how to think for myself or choose good music. But your post has enlightened me to see the error of my ways. I'll promptly go burn my Lana Del Ray CD, delete this thread, and turn on my radio to let the ~real~ artistic works grace my ears with their perfect lyrics and magic production.

Or no one gives a fuck.  :aw:

Was bored and decided to try and make a few alternatives for this more suited to my tastes, so here's another back cover if anybody's interested. The text looks slightly off-center because of the numbering, not much I' can do to correct that and keep it looking relatively clean. Anyways ~

16683430836_84bd066458_z.jpg

Hopefully some of y'all will like it, higher quality one here. Inspired by GuilhermeLewer's digipak.

qpgosw.jpg

I don't know if I am the only one but I am still so interested in printing this in my local printing shop.. I really want to spread this CD without any legal stuff, so maybe I could just try to print the blank CDs. I dunno what do you guys think? :brows:

ZD6kMi6.jpg?1

This and so many other threads like it keep getting bumped and reminding me of how much of a flop I've been with this.  :crai:

Actually the name of the album is just Lana Del Ray. (Same with Born To Die which she wrote up there the name: "Lana Del Rey - Born To Die", she just introducing herself in her debut album, that's the reason why Ultraviolence didn't contain her name on the cover art).

giphy.gif

Okay so I made a little progress with all of this. I have finished part of the guide for people making their own jewel cases. I'm going to post pictures of each step soon. I have also figured out the trick to folding the digipak, made a correct template, and hopefully will make one of those (successfully) soon. When that happens I'll try and make a digipak guide, but just know in advance its going to require a bit of work and some materials on you guys' part. Finally and most exciting, I ordered some CDs with PinUpCartoonBaby's label. I'm going to get some blanks and try and get something I can burn CDs with (my new laptop has no CD drive - thanks apple) and get up a guide on how to burn the album and make it gapless. Yay for progress?

Okay so I made a little progress with all of this. I have finished part of the guide for people making their own jewel cases. I'm going to post pictures of each step soon. I have also figured out the trick to folding the digipak, made a correct template, and hopefully will make one of those (successfully) soon. When that happens I'll try and make a digipak guide, but just know in advance its going to require a bit of work and some materials on you guys' part. Finally and most exciting, I ordered some CDs with PinUpCartoonBaby's label. I'm going to get some blanks and try and get something I can burn CDs with (my new laptop has no CD drive - thanks apple) and get up a guide on how to burn the album and make it gapless. Yay for progress?

I;m not 100% on this but I think if you burn a CD through iTunes it lets you pick how much of a gap you want between songs

I;m not 100% on this but I think if you burn a CD through iTunes it lets you pick how much of a gap you want between songs

Yep, I just want to put up pictures of it so that people don't get confused. I've never actually done it so I don't know how intuitive it would be to find. :)

I got real CDs made now. :) Just need to burn the music onto the discs and I will have a full-blown AKA jewel case!

By the way, I was sent something a few weeks ago about we now have LDR in iTunes quality? Is this true? I just haven't seen it mentioned anywhere on the forums so just checking. :toofunny:

Anyways:

1khdxell.jpg

RQSjMjsl.jpg

By the way, I was sent something a few weeks ago about we now have LDR in iTunes quality? Is this true? I just haven't seen it mentioned anywhere on the forums so just checking. :toofunny:

Yes, we finally have the whole album in iTunes Plus quality. Thanks to @@May, I think. :)

I know that you can buy white CD labels, and you just need to go on the Society's website. You can chose a (often ugly) template OR make your own label (you can import pictures, add text etc ...). The  you can print it (the only tricky bit is to set your printer correctly but once it's done, you're set foreveeeer)

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Where can we purchase cd's with the label on them? Do most local print stores print cd labels? I haven't dove into any of this before.

I had a local shop that specializes in it done. I'll try and update the guide with the CD information soon. I know you can do it at home like @@BlueJeans mentioned, but I can't speak for how easy it would be or the quality you would get. The shop only costed me roughly $1.70 per disc and that was them providing the CD as well.

I got real CDs made now. :) Just need to burn the music onto the discs and I will have a full-blown AKA jewel case!

Anyways:

1khdxell.jpg

RQSjMjsl.jpg

these look beautiful omg. when will you have the guide up you think? I really wanna get around to making my own.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg