Anthem

Project "Lana Del Ray A.K.A Lizzy Grant"

:hae:

Look what boredom just created...

screencap_ldr_coneyfvslp.png

I tried quite hard to find a picture as similar to the original(?) back cover as possible but I just could not find a photo taken from those weird stands or tribunes or whatever like the one from the original cover. I only found out that the location is called Morey's Pier, in case anybody wants to know.

I'd really like to hear your opinions, suggestions, criticism etc. :)

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

I tried quite hard to find a picture as similar to the original(?) back cover as possible but I just could not find a photo taken from those weird stands or tribunes or whatever like the one from the original cover. I only found out that the location is called Morey's Pier, in case anybody wants to know.

Oh wow, I love this! I think its best case scenario short of someone actually going and taking a picture on the stands she was in :) I have some more supplies left over form making mine, you should send this to me when you are done and we can see what comes out of it  :delicious:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Oh wow, I love this! I think its best case scenario short of someone actually going and taking a picture on the stands she was in :) I have some more supplies left over form making mine, you should send this to me when you are done and we can see what comes out of it  :delicious:

Thank you!

Yeah, while searching through like thousands of pics on google I really really really just wanted to go there and take my own photo. But well, that's obviously not that easy...lol.

Of course I'll send this to you asap. I'm also thinking about redesignen some pages of the booklet so that it fits the blue-ish Coney Island theme better but I don't know yet. Oh and check your inbox,  I PM'ed you already a while ago (but don't even remember right now what it was about). ;)

Has anyone in the U.S. made this yet? Idk where to get it printed. Kinkos maybe?

I made all of mine in the U.S. :) You can go anywhere that does printing and have it done. I did mine at a local shop.

Cool! I was just worried I'd run into problems. Thanks so much!

I highly recommend too that you have them do the cutting and stapling of the booklet. I tried doing one myself and it turned out awful. Its worth the extra few bucks to have one that looks nice lol. Post pics when you make it :)

I highly recommend too that you have them do the cutting and stapling of the booklet. I tried doing one myself and it turned out awful. Its worth the extra few bucks to have one that looks nice lol. Post pics when you make it :)

Roughly how much did it cost you? And I definitely will. I'm so excited

Roughly how much did it cost you? And I definitely will. I'm so excited

I think in total for all the supplies it was less than $10 per CD. For the printing alone including the cutting and stapling it was around $5-6 for each if I remember right. If you consider you spend $15 on an album these days its not a bad deal.

I think in total for all the supplies it was less than $10 per CD. For the printing alone including the cutting and stapling it was around $5-6 for each if I remember right. If you consider you spend $15 on an album these days its not a bad deal.

That's actually really inexpensive. Might as well make a couple. Thanks!

Have you ever posted a finished version of this? I still want to make a copy of the CD, and I'd love to use this back cover  :flutter:

o4qjp4j.png

I can't believe that I never updated this thread. I actually gave Lana a copy of this booklet a couple of years ago at her D.C. show. I made my friend throw it on stage (we were front row) and it happened to sit up. We kept pointing at it in between songs and she finally noticed what we were doing and came over to ask us what we meant. My friend and I pointed back at the booklet and she went over to get it. Then she paused the concert to go over and read through the booklet and said something like "thank you so much...this is so sweet." She looked me in the eyes and gave the warmest smile. And she took the booklet when she left. The entire thing is on tape too.

It meant a lot considering all of the work we all put into this booklet. And I had written a note on the cover thanking Lana for sharing her artistry with us, as well as a little vignette about her music helping me achieve my own sobriety. It was a special moment for me to have Lana acknowledge that.

Have you ever posted a finished version of this? I still want to make a copy of the CD, and I'd love to use this back cover  :flutter:

Actually I haven't yet. I don't really know why...

But I promise I will soon. This file is saved on my old laptop which still is at my parents' home but as soon as I get there I'll dig it up, finish it and post it just for you. :kiss: