Anthem

Project "Lana Del Ray A.K.A Lizzy Grant"

I agree. I'd like to keep the thread and all, but maybe change it into a DIY Lana Del Ray resource thing. So people could come here and get pages and print them if they want to risk it but I personally at least won't run into trouble with selling them. And people can mix and match whatever backs/CD labels/pages they want. Would that work? I don't even mind making a guide for people to make their own jewel cases (tbh idk how that one guy made a digipak because its nearly impossible to just make one - at least where I live).

i'd be interested in a jewel case guide. sorry this project hasn't worked out :( I think it's genuinely a really good idea and had it come together the way we wanted i think it would've been amazing. i'm v appreciative of you at least putting this idea in motion so other people have some sort of direction to go in should they want to make their own, so thanks for that :cuteface:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

i'd be interested in a jewel case guide. sorry this project hasn't worked out :( I think it's genuinely a really good idea and had it come together the way we wanted i think it would've been amazing. i'm v appreciative of you at least putting this idea in motion so other people have some sort of direction to go in should they want to make their own, so thanks for that :cuteface:

this is super cute

EDIT: Nevermind. I am just going to chill out now.

Basically, I am sorry for you guys getting disappointed but not sorry enough to still make them, especially seeing as how some of you think its funny to be rude now that you aren't getting what you want. I'll come up with something for people to use who want to make one themselves, but as of this post, discussion of me personally making anything for anyone is over.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Y'all got me pumped so now I'm gonna make my own jewel case. I'll try and post my files in case anybody wants them :)

Aw well I'm glad someone is at least inspired by this. :) I really look forward to how it turns out! Definitely post it when you make it. :smile2:

Appreciate the thought but I was here for the @@Trash Magic designs and low personal effort so I'm just gonna remain without a copy of my own lel :poordat:

No hard feelings dude, I hate that it didn't work out. But if you ever feel creative I promise the jewel cases aren't hard.  :creep:

It's too bad this couldn't work out, I was looking forward to this :/
Oh well, I'll get over it lol.

But I do have a question, does anyone know where it might be possible to go to get stuff for CD's printed out?

I was thinking Staples, because I know they have a printing center, but if they don't does anyone know any other 'chain' office supple stores or w/e that might do so?

It's too bad this couldn't work out, I was looking forward to this :/

Oh well, I'll get over it lol.

But I do have a question, does anyone know where it might be possible to go to get stuff for CD's printed out?

I was thinking Staples, because I know they have a printing center, but if they don't does anyone know any other 'chain' office supple stores or w/e that might do so?

Believe it or not, most shipping places (UPS, FedEx, etc.) do printing. Obviously you are better off finding a local place that specializes in printing (that is what I was going to use), but those are some other options. I had UPS print some extra prints for my BTD box set that turned out pretty nice.

fmrr07.jpg

Believe it or not, most shipping places (UPS, FedEx, etc.) do printing. Obviously you are better off finding a local place that specializes in printing (that is what I was going to use), but those are some other options. I had UPS print some extra prints for my BTD box set that turned out pretty nice.

fmrr07.jpg

Oh wow, those look amazing!

I had no idea, well then my project just got so much easier lol. Thanks!

Oh wow, those look amazing!

I had no idea, well then my project just got so much easier lol. Thanks!

No problem! If you use a place like UPS, try and find someone there who knows what they are doing. I met a girl who helped me out SO much and it really made a difference. I suggest looking up information on DPI and just learning about the printing process in general while you are working on it. And remember that the bigger the image the better as it can be scaled down to size. My prints are good, but they are definitely of a noticeable lower quality than the ones that came with the box set (except SS thankfully) if you look closely and a lot of that has to do with size and where you get it done at. I'd still shoot for a local print shop if I were you. 

Good luck and please post yours when you get it done. :)

For those wondering, I'm going to make a jewel case guide when I make my own copy, which will hopefully be kind of soon. 

fmrr07.jpg

You have the SS one in good quality? Could you send it to me please?

Also I'd love to make my own CD/digipack but does anyone have an idea of the official sizes of each element of the thing? I don't want to make a back cover I'll find good and finally have to crop it because it won't fit in the insert.

tumblr_nhob70oPxS1ry2uopo1_1280.png

:hae:

I don't know if you guys are still interested in all this but I also started creating a booklet. So, here are the first few pages (just click on the thumbnails to see it in HQ).

Basically you always see two pages as you would see them when opening a real booklet. So these are the first 8 pages.

x-aka_booklet_1a_showacuc6.jpg x-aka_booklet_2a_show8luvm.jpg

x-aka_booklet_3a_showjfu5m.jpg x-aka_booklet_4a_showwmum2.jpg

If you have any suggestions, wishes, criticism for me don't hesitate to tell me. :)

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

I don't know if you guys are still interested in all this but I also started creating a booklet. So, here are the first few pages (just click on the thumbnails to see it in HQ).

Basically you always see two pages as you would see them when opening a real booklet. So these are the first 8 pages.

If you have any suggestions, wishes, criticism for me don't hesitate to tell me. :)

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

What picture did you use for the background of the Mermaid Motel lyrics?

tumblr_nhob70oPxS1ry2uopo1_1280.png

What picture did you use for the background of the Mermaid Motel lyrics?

I just found it with Google. Here's the link:http://www.google.at/imgres?imgurl=http://yonioett.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/coachella-palm-trees.jpg&imgrefurl=http://expansionofthemind.com/2014/02/25/photo-of-the-week/&h=2358&w=4300&tbnid=2Z9O5389ffuUvM&zoom=1&tbnh=166&tbnw=303&usg=__vLj6RU70g2ZGzkNpJ-bXrVusy2g=&docid=H8ZaDnhH3aHhLM

And thanks for all the likes. I'm happy you guys seemingly like my design. :kiss:

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif