ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

It's 99.9% likely that it's just a horrible filtering job but I got sent this snippet awhile ago by someone claiming it was Serial Killer v2 (or a Honeymoon version). The only thing that makes me not 100% sure it's fake is that the vocals sound a fuckton sharper than in the version we have now where they're more echo-y/breathy (maybe it's just isolated background vocals though?). Anyway I'ma leave it here for y'all to tear apart at it and even if it's fake then at least people can stop trying to pass it off as real. 

http://picosong.com/gxiq/

someone i know said he had a honeymoon, already and a new serial killer and a new you can be the boss i think? idk but i didn't believe him because he's a pretentious bastard who always acts like he just has to have everything before everyone else 

he's the type that can't call it an iPhone;.. he has to call it his"special edition 128 GB iPhone 6 plus gold" because everything has to sound as pretentious as possible

ANYWAYS he claimed he has another version of serial killer he traded for gaga unreleased.. but i didn't believe him.. maybe i should have?

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

It's 99.9% likely that it's just a horrible filtering job but I got sent this snippet awhile ago by someone claiming it was Serial Killer v2 (or a Honeymoon version). The only thing that makes me not 100% sure it's fake is that the vocals sound a fuckton sharper than in the version we have now where they're more echo-y/breathy (maybe it's just isolated background vocals though?). Anyway I'ma leave it here for y'all to tear apart at it and even if it's fake then at least people can stop trying to pass it off as real. 

http://picosong.com/gxiq/

me looking for the lack of dignity in this snippet sx8NP0s.gif

I really don't want it on the album, regardless if this is real or not

I think it'd be cool to have it as an iTunes/Wal-Mart exclusive bonus track, like Flipside and ITH.

RVhKIwP.gif

I think it'd be cool to have it as an iTunes/Wal-Mart exclusive bonus track, like Flipside and ITH.

..Or vinyl exclusive just for Uganda. 

The real question is… how will Lana manage to incorporate yayo onto Honeymoon? 

She's somehow managed to include yayo in some form on every release of her albums

AKA - Yayo

Born to Die - Yayo (reworked) on the Paradise edition

Paradise - Yayo (reworked)

UV - Florida Kilos

lmao Lana loves her yayo  :hooker:

someone i know said he had a honeymoon, already and a new serial killer and a new you can be the boss i think? idk but i didn't believe him because he's a pretentious bastard who always acts like he just has to have everything before everyone else 

he's the type that can't call it an iPhone;.. he has to call it his"special edition 128 GB iPhone 6 plus gold" because everything has to sound as pretentious as possible

ANYWAYS he claimed he has another version of serial killer he traded for gaga unreleased.. but i didn't believe him.. maybe i should have?

ok yeah, that sounds very dodgy. Though I have to say I would love a new YCBTB version  :illumilana2:  more so than a new Serial Killer version

people are saying we'll get the full Honeymoon song on 7/2 bc then it's full moon and the snippets were posted on also special moon dates?? idk a lot about it but to me it would make sense.

Take me on a honeymoon to Paris.

This moon theory is actually sounding reliable :O

New moon was on June 16th and the first quarter on June 24th.

so maybe Lana will announce/release that single on July 2nd?

giphy.gif

At this point I don't care when she releases Honeymoon/MTWBT/LIB just as long as she doesn't push back the album from September. I would die I'm so thirsty for new music  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Nothing scares me anymore.