Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

what y'all think about Frans in the lax airport pics? i like him, but thought perhaps he looks tired and mentally exhausted..poor guy..

could just be my thought projections on this, hard to say from just a picture..heat waves, mid summer and all..

shes stayin out of politics but im still pressed that she didnt congratulate the gays in the usa

forreal though, her fanbase is like 80% gay males and 20% fake hipster girls, she needs to at least say something like Marina did

here's another video you can hear what she says clearer, they also asked if she had any makeup tips fo caitlyn jenner but she didnt respond lmao 

What a fucking lucky girl on 2:20... She stands near Lana Del Rey and she does nothing!

giphy.gif

I notice in the LAX video, that every single person in the airport knew who she was, unlike in older airport videos/photos where it seemed like no one knew.

These days, one doesn't even need a record company, and Lana, witness the 350 songs, most of which are not on records, many of which her supporters know about anyhow and can access.

Great artists paint. (sing, write, live)

People whose lives depend on great artists to put food on their own table sell things to justify their own life but without the artist, all those people are nothing at all.

But the artists work stand regardless

BTW- Lana is probably (shudder to think what the negative nelly's and ned's and Debbie downers would say) going somewhere to do publicity or interview or something for Honeymoon. Or maybe yesterday she

finished the last song and is justifiably going on vacation.

Life is short. Hope she had a safe flight, and does whatever it is she wants to do and only listens to postiives and no negatives.

:crai: But those people wouldn't know who she is without the label push so what is this logic?

Lana is a p o p s t a r. And one who hates promoting herself at that. She needs a record label. Without the label she'd still just be Lizzy Grant with her home made youtube videos and you probably would have never heard of her at all. Also it's kind of gross to call everyone behind the del rey curtain "nothing". Talent only takes you but so far. So many people are talented. Record labels are evil and all that in an abstract way, but don't fool yourself into thinking that someone isn't helping to package what you're consuming. Lana wanted to be famous. She doesn't see mainstream popularity as a hindrance to her creative ability, so I don't see why it seems to stress you out so much tbh..

forreal though, her fanbase is like 80% gay males and 20% fake hipster girls, she needs to at least say something like Marina did

On the internet. In real life, I'd reverse that, and then make half of the females..uh..just regular 15-32 year old women. (Lana fans say this a lot. What does fake hipster even mean? Is there anything more hipster than trying to call out other people for being "fake" even though they like the same stuff you do,?  :toofunny:  )

tZ7WN4B.gif

It was so weird to see my angelic idol who made out of this world songs like I can Fly and Old Money just walk around like that and be so out of it... :defeated:

I guess I got used to looking at her like some kind of god

I'd say 75% gay males, 20% fake hipster girls and then there's the random 5% of straight guys everyone thinks is gay because they like Lana and stan for her tbh lol  :fabcat:

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg