ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Why does MARIAH CAREY invade every thread here lately? I didn't even know she still made albums or even had fans. Even her voice has been shot for years. Let the girl rest. She had a great run (well, kinda, I always thought her music was HORRIBLE, but it was successful that's for sure). It's annoying how no one can have a real convo on here anymore.

We're talking about LANA DEL REY on a LANA DEL REY message board

Her last interview didn't really reveal anything new but her comment about success caught my attention: "It's the relationship I have with other artists that make me a true musician, not the amount of albums I sell".

She's been pretty open about looking for artistic validation by critics and music community, not enjoying her success and so on but I think after UV ( especially because she release and then completely forgot about the album or videos, promotion and whatever) people were wondering if the decision to move on to another album already was a label thing or really a creative decision. At least for me her last comment gave me confidence about Honeymoon and the direction she's going ( although I'm still not over UV so it's alright if she decides to release a new album next year)

It's embarrassing how some of YALL behave but I'm just going to let it slide.

First of all was I the one brought up Mariah never BITCH.

Second clean your ears with bleach if you think her music is horrible

Bye bitch.

And thirdly, you are not a fan if u seriously think BTD is "panned" GURRRRLLLL WHERE HAVE BEEN IN 2011-2012 every single fan knows EXACTLY Why it was panned ONLY by critcs. When I said only I mean because the album had extremely positive word of mouth which led to its huge success. Critcs couldn't stop a great album.

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PERSON I KNOW ONLINE OR REAL LIFE loved that album.

UV is wack and will always will be regardless of How critics praised it. I ain't blind.

Bye bitch.

And thirdly, you are not a fan if u seriously think BTD is "panned" GURRRRLLLL WHERE HAVE BEEN IN 2011-2012 every single fan knows EXACTLY Why it was panned ONLY by critcs. When I said only I mean because the album had extremely positive word of mouth which led to its huge success. Critcs couldn't stop a great album.

UV is wack and will always will be regardless of How critics praised it. I ain't blind.

uo1ijaG.gif

spyTFqS.gif  

Bm2AvMo.gif

I agree with the Mariah stan tbh. UV was lowkey boring (I loved it tho) BTD was better but that's just my opinion. Seems like the critics were just old people who have no taste.

Idk, I'm not here to argue either. I just hope that Lana goes for the hip-hop vibe again somewhat Or come with some stuff like Florida Kilos. But it's Lana I'll love whatever type of music she puts out. Unless its like Sirens(shudders)

Bye bitch.

este pendejo realmente no sabe parar :bye:

"It's embarrassing how some of YALL behave but I'm just going to let it slide."

Mira QUIEN HABLA :eartha:

Everyone hates Macklemore and i dont tell them to clean their ears with bleach  :uh: 

obviously you are if you are writing the most low-IQ post in history 

1. I did say that I like BTD

2. Of course I meant panned critically... where have you been?

3. Trust me, Lana cares A LOT more about what professional critics have to say than some petulant online bi polar hipster mariah stan with the manners and online etiquette of a spam bot (like really did Mariah Carey create you for the purpose of promoting her music? You're like an annoying little pop-up add that won't piss off)

4. Lana owes you NOTHING. You cannot order a musician to sit in their personal little corner and never try to explore other opportunities.

I think you need a break from the internet for awhile.

Bye bitch.

I didn't say you brought it up drama queen. Talk about telling on yourself.

Secondly, this Mariah thing must be a real sore subject for you, that must be why you overcompensate so much on this board, you know that whale is WASHED UP and that no one with taste actually thinks she makes interesting music. She's literally the New Jersey of pop music. And that's not a compliment. So you go around with attitude trynna act like you're the oracle of wisdom when it comes to music/charts when really you're just another internet stan seeking validation. WHAT A LIFE! Keep shitting on Ultraviolence and comparing Lana to cardboard cut out pop stars, hoping she'll collab with Max Martin, I'm sure you've got EVERYONE here convinced you've figured it out!

Chew on that a second

can you all honestly chill the FUCK out please...you're embarrassing yourselves through these petty arguments and its literally so fucking dumb. this isn't the BTD discussion thread, this isn't the Mariah thread, this isn't the UV thread (although its certainly getting rather ultraviolent :creepna:). take those arguments elsewhere and quit clogging up the thread with stupidity. thank you.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

no :(

Is it unreleased? I haven't heard it :eek:

This thread is hilarious. The speculation and thirst is real LOL

Hope she co-writes with Katy Perry and releases an album filed with "Dark Horse's "

OMG I WILL DIE OF HAPPINESS IF THIS HAPPENS PLEEASSEEE LAANZZZ!! Dark Horse could actually really work for Lana  :brows:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

I didn't say you brought it up drama queen. Talk about telling on yourself.

Secondly, this Mariah thing must be a real sore subject for you, that must be why you overcompensate so much on this board, you know that whale is WASHED UP and that no one with taste actually thinks she makes interesting music. She's literally the New Jersey of pop music. And that's not a compliment. So you go around with attitude trynna act like you're the oracle of wisdom when it comes to music/charts when really you're just another internet stan seeking validation. WHAT A LIFE! Keep shitting on Ultraviolence and comparing Lana to cardboard cut out pop stars, hoping she'll collab with Max Martin, I'm sure you've got EVERYONE here convinced you've figured it out!

Chew on that a second

Pensacola what ever the fuck your name is..who is u?

tumblr_m41aygNfBB1r15uyio2_r4_250.gif

Bitch please, It bothers me a lot that some bitch would bring up Godriah in the thread....I can't let it slide. I'll do anything to defend her. of course, teach a wack bitch like u about the legacy and influence of Godriah.

I aint Magaret Keane..I'll tell a bitch like it is.

"Anyone with taste" what the fuck is taste..what u tryna fool..Music is subjective. 

Stanning for ultraboring depressive music is "taste" for u bitch?

rTYJGzj.gif

5 grammys, 400 awards, 250 million record sold, 18 #1 hit single BITCH. The most influential vocalist of our time. Yas even more so than Crackney and she's the most successful female song writer EVER. EVER bitch ever..and bitch she produces her own songs as well. 

I've have really tried not bring Godriah to this but damn bitch. And besides her lastest album 7.7 > 7.1 20 years in her career. 

Bitch play this on loop for eternity.

Pensacola what ever the fuck your name is..who is u?

tumblr_m41aygNfBB1r15uyio2_r4_250.gif

Bitch please, It bothers me a lot that some bitch would bring up Godriah in the thread....I can't let it slide. I'll do anything to defend her. of course, teach a wack bitch like u about the legacy and influence of Godriah.

I aint Magaret Keane..I'll tell a bitch like it is.

"Anyone with taste" what the fuck is taste..what u tryna fool..Music is subjective. 

Stanning for ultraboring depressive music is "taste" for u bitch?

rTYJGzj.gif

5 grammys, 400 awards, 250 million record sold, 18 #1 hit single BITCH. The most influential vocalist of our time. Yas even more so than Crackney and she's the most successful female song writer EVER. EVER bitch ever..and bitch she produces her own songs as well. 

I've have really tried not bring Godriah to this but damn bitch. And besides her lastest album 7.7 > 7.1 20 years in her career. 

Bitch play this on loop for eternity.

Depressing? Ultraboring? :judgingu:  :notamused: You're sounding like one of those ordinary kids that only like the SS remix :icant2:

Who's that smug geeky looking guy in your avi?

And who's the pretentious hipster in yours? I'm getting really tired of these passive-aggressive attacks, especially on @.

I'm really confused as to how (A) This thread is still open (anyone remember the Pre-UV thread that was closed?) and (B) how iwasborntodie and Me. I Am Mariah are not banned, as every thread they snake into quickly sinks. Can someone not do anything about this?

Why does MARIAH CAREY invade every thread here lately? I didn't even know she still made albums or even had fans. Even her voice has been shot for years. Let the girl rest. She had a great run (well, kinda, I always thought her music was HORRIBLE, but it was successful that's for sure). It's annoying how no one can have a real convo on here anymore.

We're talking about LANA DEL REY on a LANA DEL REY message board

Honestly, you're so right. If @ wants to talk about Mariah Carey than do so in the Mariah Carey thread. I don't go around talking about Katy Perry unless someone mentions her. This is LANA Boards, we're here to talk about LANA, Lana Del Rey, Elizabeth Woolridge Grant, not Mariah Carey. How would you feel if I go on and mention Katy Perry in every thread? You'd be annoyed, especially if you didn't like her. And I was scared to even use Katy in my profile picture! I'm no moderator but it's common sense: keep the replies related to the topic and the topic is NOT Mariah Carey. Stop making Mariah look like a queen and Lana her servant, especially on a Lana forum. Really, you should have warning marks for it :icant2:

Buuut for Honeymoon, I really wonder what it's gonna be based on...with a title like that. Maybe Francesco?

And who's the pretentious hipster in yours? I'm getting really tired of these passive-aggressive attacks, especially on @.

I'm really confused as to how (A) This thread is still open (anyone remember the Pre-UV thread that was closed?) and (B) how iwasborntodie and Me. I Am Mariah are not banned, as every thread they snake into quickly sinks. Can someone not do anything about this?

The reason I'm not banned is because it would be unfair to ban me whilst there are other members who participate in this thread by telling others they need to kill themselves for not posting a popular opinion and others who continuously reply with gifs adding nothing to the discussion. 

Every thread I 'snake into' quickly sinks? - name them.

The reason I'm not banned is because it would be unfair to ban me whilst there are other members who participate in this thread by telling others they need to kill themselves for not posting a popular opinion and others who continuously reply with gifs adding nothing to the discussion. 

Every thread I 'snake into' quickly sinks? - name them.

It's not like you would spread constructiveness or harmony either way.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

The katy cunt stan how dare you bitch.

Get your generic 12 year olds cunt outta here.

Just trying to make it clear that I've never brought Mariah in any thread.

I've only defended her from low life cunts that tried to drag the greatest vocalist of our time.