Their magnificence, it don't make sense to you

Black beauty, oh oh oh

Black beauty, oh oh oh

Black beauty, ah ah

Black beauty, ah ah

Black beauty, ah ah ah ah

Black beauty, baby

Black beauty, baby

It's kind of easy ... stop the playlist sh*t in this thread.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Life doesn't always work outLike you planned itThey say make lemonade out of lemonsBut I try and I just can't understand itAll this trying for no good reasonMan makes plans and God laughsWhy do I even bother to ask?

Lana Del Rey references. On Lanaboards. How inspired and subversive.

there's no need to be r00d guise, instead let's wait for Honeymoon :candy:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

Anyone here heard the sound clip from Blakes twitter account? Its a short minute thing, but Lana and the song sounded amazing to me. I loved it on the first listen.

perhaps that is something to be on the new album? (Or maybe its a older song of hers, that i have not yet heard..)

Blakes a producer too.. so ??

Why is the "music press"(they don't really understand music, they have no music degrees and don't create any) constantly question her songwriting skills?

They said be cool, but, she's already coolest :oic:

i think she has a lot of detractors because of her wealthy background, or they just don't bother to actually understand the lyrics, or wtvrs :candy:

I used to think she was going to be like that, when i listened to BTD i loved it all, but when i started to dig up all of the unreleased stuff, the holy grail of AKA and actually bothering to look up the meaning and references is when i appreciated her even more and fell in love with her she ruined my life.

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

Anyone here heard the sound clip from Blakes twitter account? Its a short minute thing, but Lana and the song sounded amazing to me. I loved it on the first listen.

perhaps that is something to be on the new album? (Or maybe its a older song of hers, that i have not yet heard..)

The song is called Flipside and is the Target exclusive track from Ultraviolence. Blake produced and wrote it together with Lana.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Lol, as IF he would post a snippet of an actual new song on his Instagram. He could totally forget about working with her ever again, besides it's obviously Flipside.

Well, she is nowhere to be seen for a month now, so I guess she is recording and will continue to do so until the tour. But with who? How come we don't know anything?

Lol, as IF he would post a snippet of an actual new song on his Instagram. He could totally forget about working with her ever again, besides it's obviously Flipside.

Well, she is nowhere to be seen for a month now, so I guess she is recording and will continue to do so until the tour. But with who? How come we don't know anything?

I was thinking about her absence all week until I realized the tour is coming up. I'm sure she's working on preparing for that (or at least I hope). I want this tour to be clean cut. The Paradise tour was so all over the place. I'm praying that Honeymoon is her visual comeback. I really don't mind being surprised by who's working as producer. I just want really well executed promotion.

How many times has Lana actually mentioned the honeymoon album concept?

Once (Billboard interview) but she did talk about MTWBT track a few months beforehand If I remember clearly...

Apart from that she has said nothing else  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371