ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

clearly that is a thumbnail of lana's long ass fingers under a new pseudonym created solely to confuse her fanbase 

probably since the honeymoon instagram account was gaining too much popularity  

ZRBNill.jpg

I met Lana yesterday at a gay bar and she told me we'll have to unlock Honeymoon. We have to get married with our sugar daddy and plan a L.A. honeymoon for summertime. Once a great number of #Lipsters do that we'll get to unlock Honeymoon. She also said that was the same method for us to get PWYC video but we weren't pretty enough while crying so she scrapped it :(

OMG

6h6e5x.jpg

VEVO connects to LanaDelReyVevo, Lana has no access to that account.

VEVO usually just update the playlist of new music and stuff like that. :)

giphy.gif

What's this all about ? I dont understand   :facepalm:

the linked playlist, which includes Lana, was updated 1 day ago, which is probably why her account is being read as "active 1 day ago"

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I met Lana yesterday at a gay bar and she told me we'll have to unlock Honeymoon. We have to get married with our sugar daddy and plan a L.A. honeymoon for summertime. Once a great number of #Lipsters do that we'll get to unlock Honeymoon. She also said that was the same method for us to get PWYC video but we weren't pretty enough while crying so she scrapped it :(

the fact that i believed you for the first 17 words #mess  :icant:

Last year when there were rumours for another UV video and it turned to be the OUAD remix, her account was also updated but never had any UV video so I'm sure it's just the vevo playlists. 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Artists usually film videos for songs right around release, right? I'm hoping she'll do a live premiere Thursday/Friday and release it early next week.

Yes and no. In most cases yes, but since she is touring in May / June and has hopefully learned from the WEst Coast mess from last year, it could also come out after the tour.

When you are touring, you can hardly promote

Honestly, I'm guessing her team hasn't learned anything and that she'll premier the song on the may 7th date of the Endless Summer Tour, and drop the video for west coast the morning after. Basically the same as west coast x coachella. Things are just lining them selves up and points to the tour reveal, video shoot right before tour, honeymoon being finished, etc. But i don't really care if she gets good promo for the era, i mean lana probably doesn't give a fuck either. Fans that obsess over charts and sells bug the hell out of me, just because your fav sold more does not mean they are instantly amazing, it mostly means they're generic and bland.

Demos_copy.png

Honestly, I'm guessing her team hasn't learned anything and that she'll premier the song on the may 7th date of the Endless Summer Tour, and drop the video for west coast the morning after. Basically the same as west coast x coachella. Things are just lining them selves up and points to the tour reveal, video shoot right before tour, honeymoon being finished, etc. But i don't really care if she gets good promo for the era, i mean lana probably doesn't give a fuck either. Fans that obsess over charts and sells bug the hell out of me, just because your fav sold more does not mean they are instantly amazing, it mostly means they're generic and bland.

personally i don't care about the charts, BUT i want her to do promo because i want HQ live performances and video interviews :( it doesn't make sense to drop a song/video and then forget about it. (or an album, for that matter *coughultraviolencecough*)

let me be who i'm meant to be

personally i don't care about the charts, BUT i want her to do promo because i want HQ live performances and video interviews :( it doesn't make sense to drop a song/video and then forget about it. (or an album, for that matter *coughultraviolencecough*)

I should've worded it better. But i would love videos and magazine shoots (which we got a ton of during the uv era, thank god!!) and interviews are good too. But i don't want her to do like major press cause usually they bug me lol. I don't think we'll get a lot of HQ live performances though cause I think she might be a little scared after the US critics didn't accept her because of SNL. Her performance of ride Lands de Leeuw though....my god.

Demos_copy.png