ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Oh, it's an actual cover from a magazine? I was looking for Eminem's cover of Led Zep's Dazed and Confused on youtube (for real). 

It is interesting that she posted it. Hopefully, she *will* be on the cover soon, but if not she may be making a meta-statement about herself. So Eminem is smoking a bong, right? If nobody pans him for being a "bad role model", she receives a kind of "validation" that she is routinely panned for such (for instance, her Facebook picture of Mar 20th, where she smokes a cig) because of her gender, or maybe it's just her. Oh yeah, this has to be about HM. Maybe it means that there won't be much "role modeling" in the HM era (which wouldn't be much of a surprise).

I think she just liked the cover lmao

I think she just liked the cover lmao

Well I appreciate your point. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, and it also might be a communication to Eminem that she doesn't take his recent rap verses personally. 

Lana Del Rey's music video for her lead single 'Regina Sunset' will be released June 5th and is over 8 minutes long. #MusicSpyEXCLUSIVE

https://twitter.com/MusicBizSpy/status/601881402645307393  WAT THE FUCKIN FUCK !?!?! REGINA SUNSET SRSLY XD !!!

Everything by that account sounds like made up bullshit to me, but they're claiming that Rihanna's new album is dropping in two days on the 24th, so we'll see then how legit they are.

149o3h3.jpg

This is giving me "Velvet Crowbar was re-worked for UV and will be out on March 16th!!!111" teas. Everyone thought that account was a legit studio insider. :toofunny:

And of course never forget Midnight Touch.

Everything by that account sounds like made up bullshit to me, but they're claiming that Rihanna's new album is dropping in two days on the 24th, so we'll see then how legit they are.

Ya thats what even I was thinking...Gosh but that title "Regina Sunset" XD....makes me wanna throw up  :toofunny:

Anyways check out this song DEAR MISS DEL REY by EDISON JACKET...Its sooo cute <3  :hooker:   :flutter:  

DEAR MISS DEL REY 

Music & Lyrics by Edward Murphy

So where exactly have you been?

I’ve been sitting back watching the clock and you’re late

You have the ability to drop into someone’s life

And win them over with your soothing voice

Im hoping that the cover for Honeymoon won't have her face photoshopped to oblivion like BtD and UV. At least on Paradise they let her keep her freckles.

Paradise has the worst photoshop of the bunch, though. 

But yes...praying for a more natural cover this time around.

This has to be fake bc Regina is the most boring place I've ever been to :horror:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I'll never understand how some people need to get their 2secs of attention by claiming bullshit that's so easily proven wrong.

But yeah, they said the artwork would be presented next week so we will see how legit they are.

At the moment I'm trying hard not to get excited because this Twitter side sounds fake as fuck

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!