ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

September could mean anything in Lana time.

Hopefully we will get a single in the next month or so rather than two months before the album release like with UV. They didn't even put it up for pre-order until two weeks before the release. -_-

I think with the lack of Life is Beautiful news, especially considering that it isn't featured in the film, it's probably safe to assume that it is a Honeymoon track. It also embodies the escapist theme that is prevalent in the Honeymoon lyrics.

I don't like the idea of using known unreleased tracks for new albums, but I'm beginning to wonder if Serial Killer may have been re-worked for the deluxe edition. The original producer is being pretty coy after answering a few questions about the song:
https://twitter.com/_neros_/status/600112759708200960

https://twitter.com/_neros_/status/600112792696389632

There's this song called Blue Jeans

If @ would've meant 'Wicked Game' by Chris Isaak then you would've been right. But I guess he meant 'Wicked Games' by The Weeknd and that one doesn't sound like 'Blue Jeans'.

But actually, even CI's song doesn't do..

Im hoping that the cover for Honeymoon won't have her face photoshopped to oblivion like BtD and UV. At least on Paradise they let her keep her freckles.

:awkney: paradse was retouched beyond recognition. Ultraviolence had extremely little editing 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I think with the lack of Life is Beautiful news, especially considering that it isn't featured in the film, it's probably safe to assume that it is a Honeymoon track. It also embodies the escapist theme that is prevalent in the Honeymoon lyrics.

I don't like the idea of using known unreleased tracks for new albums, but I'm beginning to wonder if Serial Killer may have been re-worked for the deluxe edition. The original producer is being pretty coy after answering a few questions about the song:

More than anything, I hope that they have worked together on something new. o maybe there are more tracks we don't know about. it would be great for her to work with these more pop producers for this album and have a more upbeat overall record

September is a great time. Only 4 months  :excited:  Yall be ready for the wedding in June (single) and the honeymoon in september (album) and the divorce (rerelease) in april lmaoooo

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Lol, as if Lana's announcements would mean sh*t. Remember Tropico? Remember Ultraviolence? We probably have it August 2016.

I hope for some kind of single or promo soon, as this would really mean we'll get SOMETHING.

And why are you all so sure September would mean she'll do promo? She could just go on summer holiday and do nothing, like with UV.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

She probably finished recording the album now, that's why she shot 2 videos. Hence, the release date probably is set by Interscope, so that's why it is prime time maybe?

What I mean is that I would trust Lana this time :)

Inb4 the first single released in September not the album

Watch the release date be September 1st.  :toofunny:

I'm holding out hope that Life Is Beautiful will be on the album + i'd be open to her reworking songs if they're going to be bonus tracks/exclusives

I'm excited at the fact that Winter will have just finished in Australia when it's out because Ultraviolence during the winter last year made me so depressed.

"#WatchThisSpace" makes me think that SK will make it on the album in some way, shape or form.

As I said on hasitleaked.com : 

It’s acceptable ONLY if we get new bonus tracks + UATW and SK reworked (or whatever term is)… If she puts only unreleased but heard songs as bonus tracks, I’ll kill her and myself..

I’m not here for unreleased songs that everybody can hear on YT or whatever.. New album with new songs, that’s what I’m looking for..

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I wonder how many bonus tracks we'll have to  catch this time ....

Japan/Germany/Whatever exclusive track, Target exclusive, Itunes exclusive ...

~

but in the end, it#s her record and if she decided to do slightly different versions of UATW or SK, there's nothing you could do about it apart from enjoying them or accept that two songs on the tracklist aren't entirely new.

but in the end, it's her record and if she decided to do slightly different versions of UATW or SK, there's nothing you could do about it apart from enjoying them or accept that two songs on the tracklist aren't entirely new.

I know I can't do anything about it, I'm just saying how I feel about that... Maybe those songs fit the album, maybe not.. But I'd be disappointed if we get unreleased songs as bonus tracks

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I know I can't do anything about it, I'm just saying how I feel about that... Maybe those songs fit the album, maybe not.. But I'd be disappointed if we get unreleased songs as bonus tracks

I don#t get why you all are so greedy. In the end, we were never meant to hear these songs and I'd appreciate redone versions of them.

same

same