ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

inb4 Miss America be like "telling people to kys yourself themselves is a bit harsh because killing your kys yourselves isn't necessary like tbh be honest honestly TBH she looks like my mum so tbh my opinion is valid to be tbh honestly, so I won't kys yourself myself kill myself"

I'm joking omg but...

OMFG OK ANYWAYS 

inb4 Miss America be like "telling people to kys yourself themselves is a bit harsh because killing your kys yourselves isn't necessary like tbh be honest honestly TBH she looks like my mum so tbh my opinion is valid to be tbh honestly, so I won't kys yourself myself kill myself"

I'm joking omg but...

I

JUST

CANNOT

OH MY

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

This might've already been noticed, but it seems that Lana has used Black Beauty from UV, lyrically, as inspiration for her two recent songs Life is Beauiful and Honeymoon - shown in the similarity of the lyrics -

Life is beautiful but you don't have a clue // life is still so beautiful

&

Darling you can't let everything seem so dark blue // dark blue, dark blue, dark blue

I'm joking omg but...

I don't think so because I was joking too :)

This might've already been noticed, but it seems that Lana has used Black Beauty from UV, lyrically, as inspiration for her two recent songs Life is Beauiful and Honeymoon - shown in the similarity of the lyrics -

Life is beautiful but you don't have a clue // life is still so beautiful

&

Darling you can't let everything seem so dark blue // dark blue, dark blue, dark blue

Honestly, she just has go-to words and phrases that include talking about how beautiful something/someone is, and also how blue something/someone is.

I pray for the day she writes something about " You're so dark dark blue boy but I'm red like fire, like my red party dress on fire baby we're on fiiiiire"

because then maybe that dress will actually be metaphorically burned and unusable.

tZ7WN4B.gif

I hope that the reason why we haven't heard much about her new album is because it's a visual one, like Beyonce's previous release. It would be awesome because she will have shot all the videos the way she envisioned them originally. 

I hope that the reason why we haven't heard much about her new album is because it's a visual one, like Beyonce's previous release. It would be awesome because she will have shot all the videos the way she envisioned them originally. 

A Lana visual album would kill me  :defeated: As long as it's not just iPhone videos.

Usually they are already done by 3 months prior release, but we will see 

Maybe but I don't see anything wrong with still finishing songs and perfecting things in the studio 3 months before release.