ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Speaking of her father, does anyone know if her parents were at the Governors Ball performance? I was at the front in the VIP section, and this party including an old man and woman were taken all the way to the front but in the exit lane, and when we asked the security guard why they got to cut everyone and be so close, he said, "They're part of Lana Del Rey's party."

The old dude was right next to me and he was rolling his eyes and he and the old woman left during Cola. I can't remember their faces too well, but I was wondering if they were Lana's parents lol.

/offtopic

The thirst is unreal on here atm...  :ohno:

Anyway I'm glad Lana's moving on from the beauty queen/grunge rocker looks of the past and moving on with the softer more mature and (What we all expected) tropical-esque theme.

This era really feels planned out/well thought through this time round and I wonder if the HM IG is the front door/prelude to this coming era.I don't understand how some of you think its messy already.I really can't but nvm.

Jake Nava is a great choice for the the first singles MV as he's produce some of the most iconic MV of the twenty-first century and SOC was a fantastic MV.So I have full faith that he'll pull through  :flutter:

​although i really like another Anthony Madler video this era but nvm

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

For me, the issue of Honeymoon is just not an interesting concept. I'm more interested in, you know, SpaceX and Tesla, what's going to happen with our intergalactic possibilities. Whenever people bring up Honeymoon, I'm like, god. I'm just not really that interested

For me, the issue of Honeymoon is just not an interesting concept. I'm more interested in, you know, SpaceX and Tesla, what's going to happen with our intergalactic possibilities. Whenever people bring up Honeymoon, I'm like, god. I'm just not really that interested

As if "Honeymoon" means that it will be the topic of the album

The thirst is unreal on here atm...  :ohno:

Anyway I'm glad Lana's moving on from the beauty queen/grunge rocker looks of the past and moving on with the softer more mature and (What we all expected) tropical-esque theme.

This era really feels planned out/well thought through this time round and I wonder if the HM IG is the front door/prelude to this coming era.I don't understand how some of you think its messy already.I really can't but nvm.

Jake Nava is a great choice for the the first singles MV as he's produce some of the most iconic MV of the twenty-first century and SOC was a fantastic MV.So I have full faith that he'll pull through  :flutter:

​although i really like another Anthony Madler video this era but nvm

I'd love a Mark Liddell video this era actually. Idk if he's well known here but I think he's worked with Lana before and he's good friends with Avril Lavigne (and has worked with Britney Spears, Ashley Tisdale, and Christina Aguilera) and did a music video for her here: 

I'd love to see something like this made with Lana. Plus, Lana's a fan of the style of that video and the Chateau so I'm sure she wouldn't mind shooting there lol I just think something classy and elegant but also a little dirty and mature would be great with Lana. I mean, all of her other videos and great and all, I'd just like to see something other than shooting guns, stripping, holding tigers on gold chains, and swimming. I think that's what she tried to do with the UV video but everyone seemed to be opposed to something new/different...

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

With Rick Nowels announced as a producer/composer for Honeymoon, all I can think of the tracklist is:

1. Sad Girl

2. Sad Girl

3. Sad Girl

4. Sad Girl

5. Sad Girl

6. Sad Girl

7. Sad Girl

8. Sad Girl

9. Sad Girl

10. Sad Girl

11. Sad Girl

With Rick Nowels announced as a producer/composer for Honeymoon, all I can think of the tracklist is:

1. Sad Girl

2. Sad Girl

3. Sad Girl

4. Sad Girl

5. Sad Girl

6. Sad Girl

7. Sad Girl

8. Sad Girl

9. Sad Girl

10. Sad Girl

11. Sad Girl

Rick Nowels didn't produce Sad Girl's album version though. Based on UV then you should be thinking about something like this:

1. Guns and Roses

2. Guns and Roses

3. Guns and Roses

4. Guns and Roses

5. Guns and Roses

6. Guns and Roses

7. Guns and Roses

8. Guns and Roses

9. Guns and Roses

10. Guns and Roses

11. Guns and Roses

:troll:

well shit, at least you tried :thumb:

1. Sad Girl

2. Sad Girl

3. Sad Girl

4. Sad Girl

5. Sad Girl

6. Sad Girl

7. Sad Girl

8. Sad Girl

9. Sad Girl

10. Sad Girl

11. Sad Girl

doesnt sound too bad

I want cheeky, precocious, toying with the boys Lolita/OOTR/TIWMUG/Kinda Outta Luck Lana. There weren't any tracks on UV that gave me life like those, even though I know a lot of people don't like TIWMUG. I think MTWBT has that potential.

Is the whole fandom opposed to bops now? I'm the saddest girl in town irl but jeez, you can only do so much twirling around in fur and diamonds waiting for daddies to flock. I don't want Lana to be a one trick pony. We know she's capable of so much more than that, We know she's interested in being so much more then that.

Not me. I love that Lana, Kinda Outta Luck, TIWMUG and Dangerous Girl  are my favorite songs to jam while driving. I want more  of that fun Lana toying with boys.

tumblr_mwp2g0tk9a1rj6peio4_500.gif

Last exclusive news for now: Leathers is a short ballad (like Life is Beautiful) produced by Dan Heath. It's length is 2:53 only. The title isn't mentioned on the song itself.

Music To Watch Boys To is produced by Rick Nowels and Kieron. (That's the reason that she introduced them first).

The first single release date should be announced this week/next week. No longer than that.

Last exclusive news for now: Leathers is a short ballad (like Life is Beautiful) produced by Dan Heath. It's length is 2:53 only. The title isn't mentioned on the song itself.

Music To Watch Boys To is produced by Rick Nowels and Kieron. (That's the reason that she introduced them first).

The first single release date should be announced this week/next week. No longer than that.

Ok, wow, please enlighten us with more? (are you in the know for real?)

perhaps your inner circle of LDR, can provide just a few more tidbits, to show us you are real?

No offense, just want to be blown away by something..lol.. and?  :hdu:

Last exclusive news for now: Kinky Daddy is a pussy-popping song (like My Neck, My Back) produced by Max Martin. It's length is 69:69 only. The title is repeatedly mentioned in the chorus.

Music To Fuck Boys to is produced by Dr Luke and Ariel Rechtshaid (some weird attempt at justification of this).

The first single release date should be announced at a vague time that will most likely be a coincidence if I get it right. No longer than that.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

find a hobby