ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I like the song, from the two snippets we have had I was expecting something more boring than this.I think that she can do even better than this and I hope she will show I'm right with the album release, but however that's a great start in my opinion

But even if I like honeymoon, I hope that thè full album won't sound like this. Like, one song of this type it's good, but an entire album like that... no.

it took me a while, but after listening to the track like a billion times i like it. i think it will be like the "old money" of HONEYMOON :)

Not everybody needs to like everything Lana does

B-JFtnGIQAEvouo.jpg

... they called the song shit...? but its not.. sure it may not be their fave.. but you can't call a gorgeous song like this shit.. thats rude and disrespectful lana probably put a lot of work into the song.. and this person is just like "*listens to it 2 times* yeah its shit " its just petty

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

14 tracks on Honeymoon!

"Here it is, the first and title track off my record - Honeymoon. In some ways I feel it's where the record begins and ends... there are so many other tracks on the record, 13 others to be exact - Some with a muddy trap energy and some inspired by late-night Miles Davis drives... But I love this song because it encapsulates all of the things that come naturally to me."

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Honestly shut up if you're not going to let someone dislike the song. Grow up.

As for me, I'm not entirely blown away, but I'm glad I have a sense of what the album is going to sound like. I think she definitely achieved the noir feel she was going for. I also like the build up to the end. Makes me think this is the opening track with the next track being a little faster. The instrumental is the best part; so eerie.

honey.. i never said they couldnt dislike it you're just putting words in my mouth now.. whether or not someone likes or dislikes something is up tot hem and their person. i just criticized their opinion.. if they can criticize a beautiful song.. i can criticize a shallow and childish opinion lol 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

can we make it through the release without an argument every damn page

people will like it, people won't like it. If you disagree with someone's opinion, ignore it. If you agree with someone's opinion, discuss it.

What you have to say about it doesn't change how the other person feels ffs

BzhmW.png

... they called the song shit...? but its not.. sure it may not be their fave.. but you can't call a gorgeous song like this shit.. thats rude and disrespectful lana probably put a lot of work into the song.. and this person is just like "*listens to it 2 times* yeah its shit " its just petty

it is shit TO ME. key point being TO ME, which i said in my post. if you disliked the song, you would have absolutely no problem with what i said. idk why you're acting so offended over my opinion of the song (which, i'll have you know, i've had on repeat since it came out to see if i could get into it). you need to relax.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

14 tracks on Honeymoon!

"Here it is, the first and title track off my record - Honeymoon. In some ways I feel it's where the record begins and ends... there are so many other tracks on the record, 13 others to be exact - Some with a muddy trap energy and some inspired by late-night Miles Davis drives... But I love this song because it encapsulates all of the things that come naturally to me."

what does muddy trap energy even sound like?

Wy8jf2U.jpg

14 tracks on Honeymoon!

YASSSS queen give us those Trap Queen like bops produced by Diplo :oprah:

:troll:

I love, love, love the song. BUT

J1LCnOU.gif

They don't like the song. It's not a big deal. Opinions, assholes, and all that. it's not "disrespectful" to decide you don't like something. If I go to a restaurant and I hate the food, it's not "disrespectful" because the chef spent time on it. 

tZ7WN4B.gif

I hope that 14 tracks means the regular version.... I mean I'm here for more music bc after this she could disappear for god knows how long, so some deluxe tracks, region exclusives, etc... I'm here for that. Drag me all you want but i loved florida kilos, loved black beauty, loved is this happiness and loved flipside, and I'm SO here for incredible bonus tracks that we would otherwise not have had tbh