ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I hope the lead single is coming relatively soon (beginning of August, maybe?) and goes up with a pre-order. Probably not smart to wait until two weeks before the album like with the Ultraviolence pre-order. :toofunny:

I hope the lead single is coming relatively soon (beginning of August, maybe?) and goes up with a pre-order. Probably not smart to wait until two weeks before the album like with the Ultraviolence pre-order. :toofunny:

I hope it's sooner but I think it will be mid-August then the album mid-September.

MTWBT better have the same impact as West Coast/Ride then I'll be happy lol

Tbh the album is nearly here like sure we don't have the lead single but in a little more than a few weeks we'll have an album of 14 confirmed tracks and hopefully bucketloads of bonus tracks I AM SALIVATING

Tbh the album is nearly here like sure we don't have the lead single but in a little more than a few weeks we'll have an album of 14 confirmed tracks and hopefully bucketloads of bonus tracks I AM SALIVATING

Surely we will get the Lead single next month. I also hope that there will be 3 bonus tracks (like always until now), an iTunes exclusive, an exclusive for Japan, another one for Cambodia and some other place I dont even care but then we would get 21 songs in total :godlaugh:

How great that would be 

me totally the fuck too..! I think my mind will be blown into a billion pieces to blast out into the universe and celestial realms..I love lana so much.

i am actually worried when the album comes out..

I prefer when there aren't any deluxe editions?? other thank like japanese exclusive remixes and live performances. Even tho i ill always get all the tracks, its just a marketing gimmick. I like having one standard track list. If there is going to be a deluxe, just make it three extra songs that you can get on a deluxe disc, like BTD. All of the exclusives with UV made it messy, with Itunes exlusives and targets exclusives and shit (I JUST WANT IS THIS HAPPINESS AND FLIPSIDE ON CD).

CJjib6A.jpg

Imagine that Lana releases the album on September 18th and the album will contain 18 tracks? how awesome it will be?

giphy.gif