ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

After re-watching the teasing music/lyric video for title single, did anybody notice (besides me) that Lana is laying down with a book on her palms, and that there's a camouflaged snake in the grass nearby? I am definitely feeling the post-Tropico redemption vibes from this song, and I really hope her inner confidence will shine on the upcoming album! 

At first, I thought the book's spine said something about Islam, but then I took a screenshot, flipped it upside down, and I think it could read "Paradise Island"? Which would tie in to the Tropico theme of "Paradise Lost" by John Milton & the whole Adam + Eve scenario? Holy moly honeymoon...Lana is so smart!!! Did anyone notice? 

I still don't know how to post a screenshot photo on here without making it too small  :facepalm:  :worship:  :sadcore2:

https://youtu.be/oPU8XJcA__k?t=6s

After re-watching the teasing music/lyric video for title single, did anybody notice (besides me) that Lana is laying down with a book on her palms, and that there's a camouflaged snake in the grass nearby? I am definitely feeling the post-Tropico redemption vibes from this song, and I really hope her inner confidence will shine on the upcoming album! 

At first, I thought the book's spine said something about Islam, but then I took a screenshot, flipped it upside down, and I think it could read "Paradise Island"? Which would tie in to the Tropico theme of "Paradise Lost" by John Milton & the whole Adam + Eve scenario? Holy moly honeymoon...Lana is so smart!!! Did anyone notice? 

I still don't know how to post a screenshot photo on here without making it too small  :facepalm:  :worship:  :sadcore2:

Omg I just saw the snake. Can't believe no one picked that up until now! I hope she doesn't just repeat Tropico though with the same kinds of imagery this era, like you said.

I don't see a snake either, it's definitely a blanket 

I'm beginning to doubt the September release date. It's already almost August, she's gone AWOL on IG, and she hasn't even mentioned a lead single yet. 

And y'all have officially lost it with this snake thing. It's a goddamn blanket.

I'm beginning to doubt the September release date. It's already almost August, she's gone AWOL on IG, and she hasn't even mentioned a lead single yet. 

And y'all have officially lost it with this snake thing. It's a goddamn blanket.

She mentioned the first single, while telling us the director of the vid. (meaning that she addressed that there was a first single lol) 

She mentioned the first single, while telling us the director of the vid. (meaning that she addressed that there was a first single lol)

True, but I was thinking more of a release date or officially mention of the title.

i jist watched the National Anthem video and it made me so sad that we didnt get a video like this for UV, really hoping we get amazing videos for HM

the current one looks so bad people are mistaking blankets for snakes :toofunny: