ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

So I just had a wild thought, what if 'High By The Beach' alludes to this scene in Fellini's 8 ½

tumblr_inline_mq0la95SUP1qz4rgp.png

I remember reading somewhere that Lana got her inspiration for a more surreal approach for Honeymoon from Fellini, so I'm anxious to hear the song and see the music video to find out whether it's just another song about getting high or something more surreal and intricate :twirls:

Kill Kill CONFIRMED for Honeymoon :justride2:

WHERE DON'T PLAY WITH MY EMOYIONS

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

I do hope it's a play on words or an interesting approach to addiction or something and not just "look, y'all, I'm high on this beach singing"

I hope so too, but if we are real here, the "look y'all im high on this beach singing" is what gets people to number one on the charts, sadly.

hey dude! did you see that? looks like a joke! must've just slipped past you

Not getting a joke immediately? What a new and alien concept! You could have just explained it to me.

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

I hope so too, but if we are real here, the "look y'all im high on this beach singing" is what gets people to number one on the charts, sadly.

Not getting a joke immediately? What a new and alien concept! You could have just explained it to me.

omg....chill

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I think "Big Eyes" and "I Can Fly" are big hints of whats gonna be on Honeymoon, just like how Once Upon A Dream is pretty similar to UV.

ew  NO, and OUAD doesnt sound like UV at all 

omg....chill

same

Theory:

The High By The Beach art cover & music video recorded in Lana's new Malibu house

MoNYqmc.jpg

IJTVvKY.jpg

hLUDdHh.jpg

mfWtZsC.jpg

Edited by WhiteHydrangea

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Theory:

The High By The Beach art cover & music video recorded in Lana's new Malibu house

Theory:

High by the Beach music video shot by Jake Nava was cancelled and we're getting a homemade one shot by Lana with her new MacBook consisting of her lipsyncing the song while in her new Malibu house's bed.

Theory:

High by the Beach music video shot by Jake Nava was cancelled and we're getting a homemade one shot by Lana with her new MacBook consisting of her lipsyncing the song while in her new Malibu house's bed.

Actually, I was thinking about the whole concept of Music To Watch Boys To (a girl watching boys with her eyes closed?? some hippie shit I can't remind very well) and I was imagining that the cloths we see her wearing in the art cover are going to be the ones she uses in the MV (like she did with WC) and we'll first going to see her doing some classy shit (lighting a some weed  cigar, walking around the house) and then she sits on a fancy couch, closes her eyes and BAM! we get on some good cinematics while she's on a boat (??) and we see the hot guys doing some sports, and that's pretty much it haha

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Actually, I was thinking about the whole concept of Music To Watch Boys To (a girl watching boys with her eyes closed?? some hippie shit I can't remind very well) and I was imagining that the cloths we see her wearing in the art cover are going to be the ones she uses in the MV (like she did with WC) and we'll first going to see her doing some classy shit (lighting a some weed  cigar, walking around the house) and then she sits on a fancy couch, closes her eyes and BAM! we get on some good cinematics while she's on a boat (??) and we see the hot guys doing some sports, and that's pretty much it haha

But why do you think High by the Beach is MTWBT? There's absolutely nothing that corroborates that? Just because we thought MTWBT would be a single and ended not being so doesn't mean she scrapped the song or changed the title to HBTB... Not saying it's impossible but it's a (silly) assumption someone made and a lot of people are holding onto it

BTW she shot the single cover/music video(hopefully) in her Malibu house, that we can all agree on :smile:

ZmJh1LG.jpg