ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Remember Lana's IG bio a few months ago? "Welcome to my wild world. My Dark City- My Dark People". Do you guys think that they could be lyrics from a song on Honeymoon? It looks interesting  :excited: .

In the future if you all don't want shit leaking don't tell people its out there or even suggest it might be out there; it causes it to spread even faster because people will actively look for it if they think they can find it somewhere. This exact thing happened with I'm A Ruin and the Froot album with Marina because people accidentally found stuff online and went and told everyone (even without being detailed at all) so more and more people found it too.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Remember Lana's IG bio a few months ago? "Welcome to my wild world. My Dark City- My Dark People". Do you guys think that they could be lyrics from a song on Honeymoon? It looks interesting  :excited: .

maybe the Oil Tycoons Poem and other sentences she posted on her and honeymoon's instagram are for Burnt Norton (Interlude) :pray:

mH6fLZ4.gif

stop saying "don't share the links for the leak!!" it's literally on Spotify in tons of countries... it didn't leak

A link was floating on twitter for like 2 hours lol.. 

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif