ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Listen, I love that Lana is just doing things for herself and no one else at this point but... great. That means that people are allowed to not like her creative vision. It is for her. And I don't like a lot of the visuals, to be honest, and Terrence Loves You was very messy, but again, my thinking that (or anyone thinking that) does not matter. There are aspects I like, though. Reverb Hollywood hunny with a little Elon Musk captures futureretro well, to me, and Honeymoon is still gorgeous. And I loved the HBTB video personally but idk

The ode to the imaginary bad lover is beyond tiresome at this point. Sorry Lana, hiring snoozfest Rick Novels to produce the entire album was a huge mistake. The sound is tired, HM and TLY are so similar that is kind of tacky. Humming half of the songs is just lazy. I don't give a fuck about the covers but with this one, where she is just a tiny head between the lines, it's kind of a suggestion for the inevitable fading into irrelevance of her career. After TLY I give up any hope for this album. UV next to HM is a masterpiece and I still don't understand the rush to come out with this subpar album after UV

Why on Earth didn't she make the left photo the cover?

IXLDCOMBO03.JPG

I kind of like it like this... The left picture would have made a beautiful cover but it wouldn't have been anything special and too BTD/Paradise IMO. Can't wait for the red vinyl! Looks great!

It has that American Graffiti, Grease, 60's movies, vintage. That box set is beautiful.  I want someone to buy it for me. I want deluxe tracks!!!

Oh and on another note... Lana doesnt know the definition of Jazz, so let's hope she does that Dont Let Me Be Misunderstood song justice. That's one of Nina's greatest songs. Dont butcher it Lana.

The ode to the imaginary bad lover is beyond tiresome at this point. Sorry Lana, hiring snoozfest Rick Novels to produce the entire album was a huge mistake. The sound is tired, HM and TLY are so similar that is kind of tacky. Humming half of the songs is just lazy. I don't give a fuck about the covers but with this one, where she is just a tiny head between the lines, it's kind of a suggestion for the inevitable fading into irrelevance of her career. After TLY I give up any hope for this album. UV next to HM is a masterpiece and I still don't understand the rush to come out with this subpar album after UV

No it's not tiresome. It's perfect and exactly the thing many of her fans expect from her. Don't be so butthurt over her aesthetic, she is not going to change.

I'm not that happy with the cover either but you overreact so much lmao.

omg stop crying