ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

The cover art has really grown on me tbh, I don't mind it anymore, it's got character, I mean I'm not in love with it but I've grown to like it I guess!

Also, China Palace (I know, hardly a reliable news source) said there's new coming soon with a photo of Lana stood by a table with tarot cards? Just wondering if we know where that photos from? That account says "news coming soon" like everyday but this photo is not one I've seen before, perhaps it's a behind the scenes shot from a music video or album trailer or something?

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Honestly, the cover art is my favourite cover art Lana has done for an album so far and I don't know why

I really think that too.

it's def a grower.

giphy.gif

I really think that too.

it's def a grower.

Yeah for sure. I was so underwhelmed when the UV cover came out. I remember thinking "THIS CANNOT BE THE COVER" but now I love it and it's flawless. 

I love that it's kinda unexpected. Like it's so easy for Lana to take a gorgeous picture with beautiful flowers or whatever, but she went for something a little less obvious.  

I also love the new font. 

You guys already discussed about which songs you think are going to be your favorites, but which ones are going to be your least favorites, based on the titles alone?

the album cover art has grow on me, but its not the best, its not beautiful, mysterious, and simplistic, it feels just thrown together at the last second but it has grown on me and now i see it as a cover art and nothing iconic

You guys already discussed about which songs you think are going to be your favorites, but which ones are going to be your least favorites, based on the titles alone?

only the ones that they most anticipate 

24, i already know the lyrics will be some shit like "you left me...at 24/i want to be...a 23"

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Religion or The Blackest Day. Religion, if it's not some dark song ala G&M or a song that just uses religion in a way NA uses patriotism. If it's actually a spiritual song, I'm out.

The Blackest Day sounds like if it's not some kind of semi-alternative-electro-pop-muddy-trap song it's gonna be a corny mess.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Freak, Art Deco, 24 and Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

Mfhp.gif