ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Thank you for the welcome!

I've been a fan for a while.

I just never got into these blogs. But now with this new album coming, I need people to talk to. I literally only have one other friend that I talk"Lana" with, but we barely have time to talk with . It's refreshing getting on this site and actually being active on it.

I hear you lol and you're welcome for the welcome.

But I'm pretty much the same. After my Lana concert got cancelled I needed people to talk to lol. My boyfriend gets tired of me talking about Lana lol, so I was like damn I need people. I need a Lana family. Ha ha here we are! I'm excited for the new album too though!

Lol. So @@InTheSummer is a woman? , is what your trying to tell me? Well no, I don't have a pussy vagina...

Lol @@InTheSummer is male but apparently has a vagina, figuratively speaking I do believe! Correct me if I'm wrong??? Lmao.

I know this blog is dedicated to HM, but did anyone listen to "Prisoner" yet?

I think most people have, yes! There's a Lana and Weeknd thread too if you want to ck it out.

A question: the car that appears in the beginning of HM audio is actually the one used for the cover?

Never noticed this, I believe you may be right. I'll have to go back and rewatch it but it's the same shape!!!

I am a very straight male and I am a major LDR fan. I cant imagine not listening to her music. All of her music. But still, I haven't met another straight male that is a LDR fan

I think we are all closeted LDR fans.

I rarely listen to her songs in public. I've come to the conclusion that it is either because I am so protective and selfish of her, like I want her music all to myself. Or I just a little bit ashamed to let people know I like her music... such a dilema.

Don't judge me

i know other straight guys that like her music. she isnt exactly a "gay" artist like say, britney or something.

I am a very straight male and I am a major LDR fan. I cant imagine not listening to her music. All of her music. But still, I haven't met another straight male that is a LDR fan

I think we are all closeted LDR fans.

I rarely listen to her songs in public. I've come to the conclusion that it is either because I am so protective and selfish of her, like I want her music all to myself. Or I just a little bit ashamed to let people know I like her music... such a dilema.

Don't judge me

so there are now two of us here

Hehe

I hear you @@Coney Island King and @@naachoboy but I haven't met many... I don't think she is a "gay" artist but she does have aloooooot of gay fans. But I don't give a damn. We're all just people that love great/extraordinary music.

There are dozens of us. DOZENS! Lol @@Constantine

i think its more that hetero guys arent really into singer forums tbh. i know a lot of guys who love certain things, straight guys i mean, and none of them frequent forums or anything.

other than buying her album, seeing her live or wanting to have sex with lana, i doubt most hetero guys care beyond that.

I think my boyfriend likes Lana to an extent. He went with me to her concert and liked it and he always air drums when West Coast comes on, sometimes subconsciously. He probably doesn't count since he doesn't really listen to her outside of when I do, that I know of. Except he was familiar with Blue Jeans when I met him but it could have been from an ex since I think she liked some pop music and they dated in late 2011 - late 2012. I know his brother (who is 100% straight) likes Born to Die (song). But I'm sure its hard for guys to get into a song with lines like "let me put on a show for you daddy" etc. although I think I've heard that some straight guys just imagine she is singing to them in some cases. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

i think she has a predominantly gay stan base because of her use of the word 'daddy' and us gay males luv daddies :oprah3:

Yes but there aren't enough Daddies out there. It's so uneven! What a "Cruel World", lol.

i think its more that hetero guys arent really into singer forums tbh. i know a lot of guys who love certain things, straight guys i mean, and none of them frequent forums or anything.

other than buying her album, seeing her live or wanting to have sex with lana, i doubt most hetero guys care beyond that.

I didn't think about it that way. Wow.

But even when I saw her in Houston, her fandom didn't really include many hetero guys.

But i see exact what your saying. The reason why I'm into this forum now is because I have this need to discuss Lana and everything she's doing right now, and talking to my one LDR friend is just not doing it for me. Lol.

I think my boyfriend likes Lana to an extent. He went with me to her concert and liked it and he always air drums when West Coast comes on, sometimes subconsciously. He probably doesn't count since he doesn't really listen to her outside of when I do, that I know of. Except he was familiar with Blue Jeans when I met him but it could have been from an ex since I think she liked some pop music and they dated in late 2011 - late 2012. I know his brother (who is 100% straight) likes Born to Die (song). But I'm sure its hard for guys to get into a song with lines like "let me put on a show for you daddy" etc. although I think I've heard that some straight guys just imagine she is singing to them in some cases.

I totally imagine that she is singing to me.. lol

This is how'd I'd imagine most straight guys get into Lana-girlfriends-or fantasy-or both lol!