ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

ok well honestly my uo said they werent even doing it so im kind of dissapointed you guys get lithograph + ART for every song.  :creep:  i need to call again and show reciepts so theyll do it. still u guys should take pic

MTWBT is killing me in HQ - I love that it sounds nothing like what we expected, but is still amazing.

On the other hand, I was just in a large JB-HiFi Store here (aka the only company in Australia that still sells CDs), and there was zero promotion anywhere in the store. In fact, there was still some sort of diorama of records that had been featured, and UV was among them, but if I was just a person walking in from the street, I would have no idea that a new record was coming.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

MTWBT is killing me in HQ - I love that it sounds nothing like what we expected, but is still amazing.

On the other hand, I was just in a large JB-HiFi Store here (aka the only company in Australia that still sells CDs), and there was zero promotion anywhere in the store. In fact, there was still some sort of diorama of records that had been featured, and UV was among them, but if I was just a person walking in from the street, I would have no idea that a new record was coming.

(sanity sells cds still, so does coles, and bigw, and woolworths, and kmart, and target, and independent stores)

CJjib6A.jpg

(sanity sells cds still, so does coles, and bigw, and woolworths, and kmart, and target, and independent stores)

Holy shit - Sanity still exists?! Well, I've learned something today. No offence to anyone living in the far outer suburbs or large towns, but the fact there don't seem to be any Sanity stores in Melbourne or the inner suburbs doesn't give me too much confidence in their power to influence the charts. And the chain stores are more about selling underwear and cheap shirts than CDs, in general. And I can't see too many independent places caring about Lana.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I doubt Urban Outfitters will even let you guys use your phones, but idk.

Someone on here said that it will not be a proper listening party, it will just be playing in the store. If that is the case, there is no way they will restrict phone use.

Holy shit - Sanity still exists?! Well, I've learned something today. No offence to anyone living in the far outer suburbs or large towns, but the fact there don't seem to be any Sanity stores in Melbourne or the inner suburbs doesn't give me too much confidence in their power to influence the charts. And the chain stores are more about selling underwear and cheap shirts than CDs, in general. And I can't see too many independent places caring about Lana.

sanity is popping bish they have dominance in more regional areas than metro, like sanity is pretty much the music store where i'm from and a bunch of places i've been. i'd say they are pretty equal when it comes to the market. and my local independent store sells everything from gaga to shitty underground stuff from the 50s

CJjib6A.jpg