ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

The soundcloud I'll be posting on is this one. I'm going to try my absolute best to be consistent and hopefully get full songs but until I'm there I don't know

Can you tell how much more time until the event in your time zone?

I'll be perched online in case you capture something :agree:

Also, make sure to enable downloads when you upload on soundcloud ;) I want to replay anything we get endlessly.

I'm going to listen one song first, just to see how the quality is, if it's really shitty I can always just stop it and wait until HQ leak. But for now it's all we got

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Also, make sure to enable downloads when you upload on soundcloud ;) I want to replay anything we get endlessly.

Yes, good point lol! I forgot you can download things from Soundcloud sometimes.

Can you tell how much more time until the event in your time zone?

I'll be perched online in case you capture something :agree:

I'm central time, so about 6 hours. I should also point out that some of the songs might not have titles until I leave depending on how fast they go from song to song because I'm going to try and upload them as I hear them

Does anyone know when snippets normally go on iTunes? I'd rather listen to them first than a LQ UO recording. I hope we get them over the weekend or by Monday...

Does anyone know when snippets normally go on iTunes? I'd rather listen to them first than a LQ UO recording. I hope we get them over the weekend or by Monday...

Well they should be there already tbh, since the album is so close.

We can only hope they will be uploaded on Monday.

Although the album is rumored to leak on Monday anyway so it might not even matter by that time.

I don't think it will really leak or maybe it will be the same mess as the UV leak.

When nothing really good comes in 6 hours I will wait and see if something is happening

Mfhp.gif