ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

@@nickolas7246 yes my boyfriend did all of the talking, I'm too awkward/nervous for all of that haha he's much better at it. But yes he explained all of that... And after the 3 employees searched the back for it (separate times) my bf actually went into the back stock room pretending to be looking for a bathroom, he was in there about 5 minutes and searched almost everything without finding shit

omg amazing :lmao:

@@KillKillQueen I mean I'm not gonna lie he's pretty attractive... And 6'2". Lol. but honestly none of the employees at this store give a fuck

bless you & your bf for doing this. i know ppl are going to hate but i neeeeed a HQ leak asap. i'm going to buy it anyway.

edit: oh god i hope that person who has the vinyl knows how to upload it  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

let me be who i'm meant to be

EVERYONE this is basically our chance to get honeymoon in (somewhat) HQ. I Love vinyl rips anyways. I wouldn't mind one. I have already messaged him, saying I would offer some cash for a vinyl rip, and I asked only if he had time could he do it. BUT I think it's not a good idea to bombard them with messages. He/she might be overwhelmed and won't leak the rip. If I get it, I will indeed leak the rip, but I just think we should not bombard this person, because it's a good chance. 

If there's a HQ leak from this vinyl then idk if we'll still try and get the copy from target who knows really. but if there isn't a good enough version then we'll still go to target

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

If there's a HQ leak from this vinyl then idk if we'll still try and get the copy from target who knows really. but if there isn't a good enough version then we'll still go to target

Vinyl sounds a lot different from CD to me. I mean I would go anyways bc who wouldnt want the album earlier? 

SISTRENS

i love that :hoe:

if we don't get one by tomorrow when you might go, then i still suggest you go. Up 2 u tho!

@@Bae Very true... We'll most likely go either way cause I can't fucking wait to have that CD in my car

In the name of the Lana, and in the Ultraviolence, and in the Honeymoon Amen.

Dear Metaphysical Narco Lords,

Please change the mind of this redditor and influence him with muddy trap energy and lesbian soul in order to release this sacrosanct treasure to the common world.

Amen. 

sgopYhV.gif

Unless this person has recording/converting equipment we won't be getting a full HQ leak from him