ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

How did you got your wristband? I only have the receipt so I think I'm gonna go again just to be sure

i booked online and got an email confirmation, i think you're fine with the receipt but if ya wanna check go ahead!

i booked online and got an email confirmation, i think you're fine with the receipt but if ya wanna check go ahead!

thank you! yeah I'm going back lol I'm on the list but still stressed af

fuck me tbh

today my other penutimate favs, cocorosie, released their album too I can't believe it for fuck's sake this is my dry skeleton typing I'm dead

ZKcaooE.png

Ok so we just got back from the mall, FYE, Books a million, Best Buy, and Target all don't have HM even in their stock rooms yet(every store checked for us) but most of the employees all said they expect it to be in stock either by tomorrow morning or Wednesday. I'm gonna head out to target again tomorrow as well

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Ok so we just got back from the mall, FYE, Books a million, Best Buy, and Target all don't have HM even in their stock rooms yet(every store checked for us) but most of the employees all said they expect it to be in stock either by tomorrow morning or Wednesday. I'm gonna head out to target again tomorrow as well

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :toofunny:

You are a trooper. Your determination is admirable  :holla:

tumblr_mhttw7cN1m1r079rmo1_250.gif

to my dear LB sis who will be able to see Lana at the signing event, pls help us to ask the following questions:

1) where is Life Is Beautiful? :hooker:

2) will she do a (real) world tour in the near future? :troll:

3) when will MTWBT MV get released?  (as well as dark paradise, cola, and pretty when i cry) :creepna2:

4) will she do some TV/radio interviews? will she participate in any music festivals in the near future? :defeated:

5) is she already planning on the next project?  :creep:

6) when will the Live at Hollywood Cemetery get released? :fabcat:

And TLY, home-made West Coast, original UV, Radio and original Carmen  :toofunny:

8nl2OpX.png

And TLY, home-made West Coast, original UV, Radio and original Carmen  :toofunny:

Literally wut to all of those besides original UV?

We don't have any info that indicates there's a TLY video, what the fuck is the home-made West Coast and this is the first time I'm hearing of Radio and an original Carmen thing in my 4 year of fan history.

Jesus what? :toofunny: