ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

the girls will drag them into the sea and get them all drowned. a reverse blue jeans experience.

That would actually be so cool.

Mermaid-esque.

Like ... Lana's on the shore, watching boys (her "prey"). Then she gets them to swim with her (taking a trip on a boat, make out in the sea, whatever) and suddenly the other girls appear, dragging the boy under.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Y'all are seriously getting too intense. The album is coming in 2 days, go clean your messy room or cook or read or something :rip:

Anyways. I am so excited because to me, that confirms that Pale Fire is for MTWBT, with the three different sets we got now, I'm expecting a nice, well executed video.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

the Pale Fire shoot is soo beautiful! :flutter:

I can definitely see it fitting in with MTWBT but I'm not sure how it'll relate to the models doing sports? Perhaps it'll be something conceptual or like a dream or something, I don't know...

(Side note: I changed my avi and sig finally, so I guess some people here wont be creeped out by it anymore haha :D also don't hate me for loving the Tropico visuals...

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

the girls will drag them into the sea and get them all drowned. a reverse blue jeans experience.

ok but this would actually be a better concept than most of her other videos....

RVhKIwP.gif

the Pale Fire shoot is soo beautiful! :flutter:

I can definitely see it fitting in with MTWBT but I'm not sure how it'll relate to the models doing sports? Perhaps it'll be something conceptual or like a dream or something, I don't know...

(Side note: I changed my avi and sig finally, so I guess some people here wont be creeped out by it anymore haha :D also don't hate me for loving the Tropico visuals...

Let's hope Cole Stroud appears at least shirtless (or in trunks, underneath the water, with Lana and the other girls) hahaha  :oopna:

original.gif