ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I liked the interpretation of the 3 albums and Paradise being linked together as an interpretation of a relationship.

Born to Die is about a young and budding relationship. It is obvious from the title and the themes that the relationship is doomed to end, and that it has its problems, but overall it is a happy relationship.

Paradise is the peak of the joyfulness of the relationship. Like the name, this is the most at "paradise" she feels in the relationship.

During Ultraviolence, things begin to fall apart. From her alcoholism to domestic violence, she begins to attempt escaping the relationship. She knows it is wrong and brutal, but can't quite escape yet.

Honeymoon is an ironic "honeymoon" - in that she is finally breaking away from the relationship. She is becoming one on her own, picking music to watch new boys to, and just wanting to get high by the beach instead of putting up with the significant other. The honeymoon is her own freedom and once again exploring herself.

AMEN.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

is it ? 88 MB is too little for 320 kbps 14 tracks. Maybe its just artificially converted from 128 into 320 kbps

I compressed it as a zip, which is why it is 88 MB. Give it a listen though, and the quality's all there :)

I compressed it as a zip, which is why it is 88 MB. Give it a listen though, and the quality's all there :)

I couldnt extract them because of some error. But I checked the songs´ sizes and it seems that only the previously released songs are in real 320 kbp. Sorry.

I couldnt extract them because of some error. But I checked the size songs and it seems that only the previously released songs are in real 320 kbp. Sorry. 

You're spot on & correct. Us music nerds ( :facepalm: ) just need to wait until Friday I guess......

320 is the highest and iTunes quality

I know. 320kbps is the highest quality for mp3 files, not for itunes tho. But I was talking about that saavn stream site. They had all songs available at 64kbps as lowest and 128kbps as best quality. Every single leak on the web atm is 128kbps. If anyone thinks they have 320kbps, it's converted from 128 to 320. We can be satisfied with this, it's pretty decent for listening. Album is coming out in itunes quality really soon.

And all of you who downloaded the leak... Please support Lana and buy your copy of "Honeymoon". It's not about sales, it's about support & loyalty.