Leonardo Dicaprio

Amy Adams

Reese Witherspoon

Susan Saradon

Frances McDormand

Felicity Huffman

Shailene Woodley 

All legends btw 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

hi, thought I'd update this thread with a few horror/ thriller films ive seen recently, and to get this thread back on to so people can share some movies!!! 

Pontypool (i thought this was a foreign language film for like 3 years so i never saw it until just now :toofunny: and its AMAZING its a slow burn but well worth the watch!

The Invitation

Hush (this one has gotten actually very popular for a horror movie through the word of mouth about its slightly different take on the psycho vs. girl in the woods theme)

the final girls

(ill update the list casually)

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I watched Come Back To Me last night.

The Canal

Hush

The Boy

Southbound

Kill For Me

The Exorcism Of Molly Hartley

The Vatican Tapes

Lila And Eve

Clown

Vile

Jeruzalem

idk i just went through my torrented list, and these were titles i remembered. basically if i post em here then i recommend them. look up the trailers

yesssssss I saw The Witch. It was excellent. Very well done and super realistic. Kinda left me speechless.

Lol so I did end up seeing The Witch eventually. I don't remember a lot about it other than there being like, a demon goat that kills some of the family? LOL idk the mood was very much there, but overall I was actually bored with the movie. I feel like not much happened. I don't really remember it that well, though. 

I finally found a link to this online recently and WOW. @SitarHero it's like The Strangers but in first-person. This shit really had me so uncomfortable as soon as the first act ended. The killer's VOICE was a fucking jump-scare at one point and :crai: it's just really fucking scary. I feel a lot of people wouldn't really be into the whole POV thing but it just added to the suspense. 

@Sitar Hero ? why aren't these tags working 

14417469274.gif

Lol so I did end up seeing The Witch eventually. I don't remember a lot about it other than there being like, a demon goat that kills some of the family? LOL idk the mood was very much there, but overall I was actually bored with the movie. I feel like not much happened. I don't really remember it that well, though. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqJYQipKtvY

I finally found a link to this online recently and WOW. @SitarHero it's like The Strangers but in first-person. This shit really had me so uncomfortable as soon as the first act ended. The killer's VOICE was a fucking jump-scare at one point and :crai: it's just really fucking scary. I feel a lot of people wouldn't really be into the whole POV thing but it just added to the suspense. 

give me some more fresh films! This thread has all but died :toofloppy:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

wait so do you have a link? i can't find a working one.

I've watched recently The Neon Demon I loved it, also The Invitation is a pretty good thriller and Don't Breath really good movie as well I love the direction of Fede Alvarez, I also tried to watch The Blair Witch Project but it bored me a lot. Do any of you watched Ash VS Evil Dead? I'm a huge fan of the series (excluding Army Of  Darkness), so do you recommend it?

8nl2OpX.png

Omg as a rule I don't watch previews for horror movies but I'm gonna have to track this down :excited:

I've watched recently The Neon Demon I loved it, also The Invitation is a pretty good thriller and Don't Breath really good movie as well I love the direction of Fede Alvarez, I also tried to watch The Blair Witch Project but it bored me a lot. Do any of you watched Ash VS Evil Dead? I'm a huge fan of the series (excluding Army Of  Darkness), so do you recommend it?

great film and visually pleasing

~INSTA1.gif

So, idk if you know him, but I really like and trust Chris Stuckman reviews and appearently the new Ouija sequel is actually great, wich is a total suprise because the first film was pure shit so I'm quite hyped right now.

8nl2OpX.png