MermaidMotelle

Which Ultraviolence Track is the Theme Song of Your Life?

Shades of Cool
3151ce05-5a3c-4067-81b2-59f42367e84b.jpg
You like to fix things, usually people. You're very good at it in fact; usually you can make people quit habits or just be more pleasant overall. 
But not the person you're currently dealing with. Cold, but too charismatic to let go, you're struggling to accept the fact that you can't change them. Trust me, the sooner you let this go, the better off you'll be. Stay brave.

i get my favorite lana song of all time, what are the chances!

pNjWdpc.png

Brooklyn Baby :oic:

Admit it, you're a bit of a hipster. But you're still extremely cool! You've got class, style, and talent. Your jazz collection? Definitely rare. Your current obsession? Possibly beat poetry. Your hair? Almost always feathered. So put on a Lou Reed record and relax with your love interest. You're fine just the way you are.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

:lel: Funnily enough Brooklyn Baby is my least favourite track on U.V. I was hoping for PWYC...

If I could slap my younger self in the face I would and I'll do it so damn hard. I Love BB so much now  :facepalm: I did the test again a few moments ago too see if I would get a different result  but I still ended up with Brooklyn Baby lol 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Florida Kilos 

I'm literally waiting for my 42yo daddy-type friend to pick me up and drive me to Florida for memorial day weekend as I type this :flutter: no joke. 

edit: lmao I just realized y'all were referencing an online quiz WHOOPS. Anyways I got FMWUTTT

Flipside 

FK me, i didnt realise there was a quiz till i did the 'hits' one

Brooklyn Baby
dfd9288e-b72b-454d-8aee-7d7cfabfb3bf.jpg
Admit it, you're a bit of a hipster. But you're still extremely cool! You've got class, style, and talent. Your jazz collection? Definitely rare. Your current obsession? Possibly beat poetry. Your hair? Almost always feathered. So put on a Lou Reed record and relax with your love interest. You're fine just the way you are.

F*cked My Way Up to the Top

ff7f7d7a-0ffb-4979-81cb-dd6b167b085c.jpg

You're certainly ambitious. So why not use your natural assets to get what you want? Your charisma, your looks, whatever you have. You're a dragon! An original! And trust me, if you're not already on the top you will get there eventually. You got this.

3151ce05-5a3c-4067-81b2-59f42367e84b.jpg

You like to fix things, usually people. You're very good at it in fact; usually you can make people quit habits or just be more pleasant overall. 
But not the person you're currently dealing with. Cold, but too charismatic to let go, you're struggling to accept the fact that you can't change them. Trust me, the sooner you let this go, the better off you'll be. Stay brave.

UV/Honeymoon