Myriam

Underrated Lana Songs

I love Raise Me Up! Especially the instrumental part in the middle, and Lana going 'THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT:grinds:

AGREED that is like the best part, finally someone likes it too! Now that's what I'm talkin bout here! :omfg2: :godlaugh:

Me thinks Raise Me Up isn't very underrated  :eek:

- Kill Kill  :defeated:

- Oh Say Can You See

- Boarding School

- Butterflies Pt. 1

- Last Girl On Earth

- Summer Wine and Chelsea Hotel are not really appreciated tbh  :dorothy3: (and before anyone points it out  :nono: yes I'm aware they aren't original LDR songs, but still  :icant: )

Wow this is a tough one for me (mainly because there are so many Lana songs that move me), but I was able to narrow it down to 8 songs...but then it became my list of fave Lana songs and that wasn't the Post topic, so I would have to say the one song that give me the most chills (and I tend to turn up the volume really loud when it comes on) is: 'I Don't Want To Go' - That said though the Black Beauty leak is phenomenally beautiful (and I have added that to my list of top Lana songs, but since there is so much controversy surrounding its leak I don't want to call that song out as 'Most Underrated' esp. since it might be a single one day) - But seriously Black Beauty is right up there with Annie Lennox's 'Love Song For A Vampire' as one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard :kiss:

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png