Myriam

Underrated Lana Songs

American :poordat:  it's such a hopeful and beautiful song, def one of my favourite tracks

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

I seem to always mention the same 5 unreleased as underrated but

• You & Me is the most perfect heavenly love song 
  • My Best Days , so good. lyrics just flow so well and its so cute and turns me on in a 90's pop way. dont ask  :glasses:
  • Wolf (i kept calling this big bad wolf but I was wrong, apparently the more recent one is Wolf which is the only good one), we were served dark fairy-tale fantasy about a manipulative predator and yall continue to snub this?
  • Angels Forever Forever Angels, like WHY does everyone ignore Ride part 2. Its the most complete closure to the Paradise Edition, before Ultraviolence. It would be the most perfect song to hear live at a music festival just as the sun is setting. HOW can people not see this  :justride:
  • The Man I Love, because it takes the best part of Trash Magic and makes it into a beautiful chill, beachside song
  • And lets make it six just so I can add Playing Dangerous, the most playful, messed up, Harley-Quinn style song she has  :illumilana2: