Fluorine

Charli XCX

Btw, is "Interior" the real track name? I remember that when the song leaked it was titled as "Interior Latest".

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Btw, is "Interior" the real track name? I remember that when the song leaked it was titled as "Interior Latest".

The demo was called "Interior Latest" because it was the latest version of the song "Interior" at the time.

There IS another demo that Charli was going to leak, originally intended for True Romance, as a gift to fans.    :dorothy:

X----into me, into you----X

The demo was called "Interior Latest" because it was the latest version of the song "Interior" at the time.

There IS another demo that Charli was going to leak, originally intended for True Romance, as a gift to fans.    :dorothy:

Wow, thanks for the info, I hope Charli somehow manages to leak it somehow someday.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

She upscaled them herself before uploading them?  :usrs: 

Idk they're a fake quality either way :uh:

Ok, so everything it's updated with the new info :D

Missing dates, and if we all have the same kbps in our collection. Some tracks are missing, let me add them to my iTunes :D

I believe Dinosaur Sex is 2009.

New Charli titles from last.fm.

Whether they're real or not, we'll never know.

"Not Just Money", "Patient", "I Want You", "Tell Me You Love Me".

can you tell me the track length for that? I speculate that people are using Ke$ha's song of that name because people on last.fm are desperate 

Can somebody link me to:

EN OF THE WORLD A CAPELLA - losseless
I WANNA BE DARTH VADER - 160kbps 
LOST IN SPACE - 4:22 version in HQ

:kiss:

and Lonely Jaguar for me too.

3rd time asking is a charm hopefully

BzhmW.png

can you tell me the track length for that? I speculate that people are using Ke$ha's song of that name because people on last.fm are desperate

I have LJ, but not the rest, do you want me to PM you that one by itself? :)

H0bDaqU.gif

Can somebody link me to:

EN OF THE WORLD A CAPELLA - losseless
I WANNA BE DARTH VADER - 160kbps 
LOST IN SPACE - 4:22 version in HQ

:kiss:

I have LJ and Lost In Space but I converted the lossless EOTW to 256 AAC 'cause you can't add artwork to lossless files in iTunes.

If you want me to PM them it'll be later tonight 'cause I'm going out for a while.

Don't you think we'll lose traffic if we move to a new thread? :whatever:

Maybe just block this and not hide it, we actually need a new OP cause this ut's just meh for a forum within a forum

Good question :eek:

But that could be a good thing of course :mj2:

My plan is definitely not to delete or hide this thread - just keep people from posting new ones into it. :eek:

I have LJ and Lost In Space but I converted the lossless EOTW to 256 AAC 'cause you can't add artwork to lossless files in iTunes.

If you want me to PM them it'll be later tonight 'cause I'm going out for a while.

yes please

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

It's 3:51.

The Ke$ha song is scrobbled as a snippet. X_X

X----into me, into you----X

It's 3:51.

The Ke$ha song is scrobbled as a snippet. X_X

The full leaked ages ago and isn't the same length .-.

yes please!

BzhmW.png