Fluorine

Charli XCX

There's no "trick" to meeting her. You're either lucky or you're not.

I know that but there's like I don't know where she'd be likely to go. does she go for a walk? does she slip away into a car most nights? or where to find a setlist.   :toofunny:

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

Hey, like, posts ago I asked for both versions of I'll never Know and no one actually replied :c I'm sorry to bump, but can anyone hint me on both tracks?

Oh I'm sorry!

Here are some SoundCloud links

https://soundcloud.com/charlixcxdiscography/charli-xcx-ill-never-know

https://soundcloud.com/charlixcxdiscography/charli-xcx-ill-never-know-1

is that You're the One demo 2 even real?

It kind of sounds like a live demo, I think.

Idk, I'm sure it's an earlier version though. It says "undercover, silver lover" instead of "I need to cover, so follow low" like the demo we have and the album version.

Edit: I just labeled it as 'In The Dark (Demo I)' and the one on the sampler 'In The Dark (Demo II)'

So I know a lot of people met her after the Marina concert when she opened the first couple of shows, but I think she kind of stopped doing that, because she wasn't anywhere around the merch table after the show when I saw Marina... I'm hoping she comes out after her own show to meet fans though. She's not super big so it shouldn't be a problem I'm hoping, but she's kind of become a tumblr fad and thanks to Marina, she's gotten a lot of those crazy obsessive fans so idk... Maybe it's not as easy for her to just come out and talk to fans like it's a normal thing anymore. Sky did that and it was totally fine. Nobody went batshit crazy and screamed or tried to jump her, it was just chill.

It kind of sounds like a live demo, I think.

Idk, I'm sure it's an earlier version though. It says "undercover, silver lover" instead of "I need to cover, so follow low" like the demo we have and the album version.

Edit: I just labeled it as 'In The Dark (Demo I)' and the one on the sampler 'In The Dark (Demo II)'

When the fuck did a new YTO demo happen :deadbanana: Halp.

So I know a lot of people met her after the Marina concert when she opened the first couple of shows, but I think she kind of stopped doing that, because she wasn't anywhere around the merch table after the show when I saw Marina... I'm hoping she comes out after her own show to meet fans though. She's not super big so it shouldn't be a problem I'm hoping, but she's kind of become a tumblr fad and thanks to Marina, she's gotten a lot of those crazy obsessive fans so idk... Maybe it's not as easy for her to just come out and talk to fans like it's a normal thing anymore. Sky did that and it was totally fine. Nobody went batshit crazy and screamed or tried to jump her, it was just chill.

I don't know anyone who did :eek: Seems easier to meet her at her own show than that.

Assuming you guys are talking about the 02:27 one, that "demo" has been around for over a year. I don't even think it's real, and I certainly don't know why people are suddenly trading it now.

I speculated a while ago that it was just an edited version of the album sampler demo, but that was based purely on listening. If anyone actually knows what it really is (not speculation) I'd love to know.

I'm pretty sure she says "undercover, silver lover" in every version, though.

Yep that's the one, however it sounds like a rough version more than a fan made version of the track, she has a lot of new vocals on it.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif