Fluorine

Charli XCX

DAILY QUESTION

What are the most overrated / underrated songs by Charli?

"Heatwave" is overrated to fuck :biblio: Best song on the mixtape? Not if "Glow" has anything to say about it. I only really like the ending, with the demonic "I'm in love." The rest is vocally great but melodically dryyy.

I think "You (Ha Ha Ha)" and "I Like You" might be underrated? Or perhaps people don't discuss the first because it was a single but I've also seen y'all say it doesn't belong on the album...And "I Like You" has to be one of my favorite Charli songs and is so rarely mentioned! The progression of the instrumental and her incredibly cute vocals :bop:

OVERRATED: Interior - one of my least favorite unreleased by her and people worship it lol

UNDERRATED: Set Me Free (Feel My Pain) - some of you all seem to hate the way the way this song ended up being, but it's sooo catchy and on of the best on True Romance.

H0bDaqU.gif

UNDERRATED: YOU (HA HA HA) - IDK why this isn't talked about alot. It shits all over most of TR + the video is better than all her others. SO FAR AWAY - I will NEVER understand all the hate for this. It's my second fave on TR (after YOU). The chorus is prgasmic :crying:

OVERRATED: JUNGLE (PHALEH REMIX (or w/e)) Yeah, no. The vocals are good, but the lyrics annoy me + I really hate the instrumental. Im sure the original will be miles better. CLOUD AURA - Brooke's verse is cringeworthy. The chorus is lovely, but the rest is just.... ew.

UNDERRATED: YOU (HA HA HA) - IDK why this isn't talked about alot. It shits all over most of TR + the video is better than all her others. SO FAR AWAY - I will NEVER understand all the hate for this. It's my second fave on TR (after YOU). The chorus is prgasmic :crying:

Answer: Correct

I've been listening a lot to the H&E mixtape and "So Far Away" has easily become my all time favorite track by Charli. It's so amazing! I prefer the H&E one over the one on TR, but only because of some background tunes. I still love both versions 2 death. What was the topic again? Right. It's underrated af and shan't be overlooked :emma:

EQFO7rX.png

Answer: Correct

I've been listening a lot to the H&E mixtape and "So Far Away" has easily become my all time favorite track by Charli. It's so amazing! I prefer the H&E one over the one on TR, but only because of some background tunes. I still love both versions 2 death. What was the topic again? Right. It's underrated af and shan't be overlooked :emma:

THE CRAFT INTO ON H&E :crying:

OVERRATED: JUNGLE (PHALEH REMIX (or w/e)) Yeah, no. The vocals are good, but the lyrics annoy me + I really hate the instrumental. Im sure the original will be miles better.

You can message LDR to delete your account.

Overrated: Jungle & Lonely Jaguar. Jungle is ok (don't get me wrong I want both of these full/hq/unmixed) & Lonely Jaguar is weird..

Underrated: Lock you Up  :flutter: I don't see a lot of hate for it, but not a lot of love either  :crossed:

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

DAILY QUESTION

What are the most overrated / underrated songs by Charli?

OVERRATED - HEARTBREAK HIGH 

Let's be honest. It's not THAT great...It has a completely indiscernible bridge and NO ENDING. I mean, ffs, Rick himself labeled the track with "hit potential", but like, how could you not give it an ENDING?! 

UNDERRATED - FORGIVENESS

I do not understand the hate for this song at ALL. It's easily one of my favorites. The production is so chilling and Charli's clear vocals actually emoting on the track just KILL me every time. Her vocals on SO many other tracks are drowned out by the production, but on this one, it's pure PAIN flowing. I mean, yeah, the song ends and she's basically whining, but like, I just love it.

X----into me, into you----X