Fluorine

Charli XCX

I personally think she's too pale for a green eyeshadow like that and I don't like how it goes from the bridge of her nose to the ends of the wings of her eyeliner

But she's ~ezzotic~

OM at her British lower teef :angie:

re-did my iTunes for the billionth time.

2qkjou8.jpg

Did you see my PM?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

So do you guys REALLY think we're gonna hear the lead single of this highly-anticipated "red" sophomore album this year or not? :defeated:

I mean I know she said it, but it just seems too good to be true and I don't want to get my hopes up.

You put way too much stock into what artists say, so I'm gonna say no and you might be surprised later.

It's too early to tell

BzhmW.png

So do you guys REALLY think we're gonna hear the lead single of this highly-anticipated "red" sophomore album this year or not? :defeated:

I mean I know she said it, but it just seems too good to be true and I don't want to get my hopes up.

Uhm idk it will be cool but she released TR 3 months ago its really soon

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant> 

Are you all really just seeing that picture? I saw it on tumblr like a week ago haha. But she looks gorgeous in it. The green is kind of weird but cool. She looks like she has a lot of moles though? I never noticed them in any other pictures of her..

Edit: wait she only released TR 3 months ago? :O when you say it that way this year does seem super early to get a lead single. Like, it seems like she should be promoting TR. but we had almost all of TR before it even came out and she already released 4 or 5 singles before it even dropped, with music videos and all... So it kind of feels like the TR era is almost over already. Like she's not releasing new singles or filming videos anymore. She's kind of already used all the useable singles...

But I wish we got a video for Stay Away.

Honestly, it just sounds more bass-ey and I think there was like a little difference in the instrumental at one point, i'm not sure. I'm really debating if it's real.

the instrumental is different and the vocals unmastered

eye dee kay

BzhmW.png

I have the following professionally recorded performances:

Daytrotter

Google+ Hangout

iTunes Festival

Dalson Heights

Hype Hotel SXSW

Urban Outfitters

Bands in Transit

Invisible Children's Silver Series

Neon Gold TV

I think I have this one. But I only have the performance of What I Like

I think I have this one. But I only have the performance of What I Like

it was You're The One, Lock You Up, What I Like, You, Stay Away, Nuclear Seasons and Grins

BzhmW.png

OK so if you guys would not ignore this it's important  :defeated: please PM me if you've seen Charli live.

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

sorry, I'm too young. Her USA concerts are usually 18+

really? well there's one like less than an hour away from me which is all ages & I want info on like, the whole Charli concert thing bc I need to meet her :icant:

really? well there's one like less than an hour away from me which is all ages & I want info on like, the whole Charli concert thing bc I need to meet her :icant:

Oh well you can try. She did that one for SWSX in Austin but it was too far from where I live.

I know at least 3 members here have met her.... 

Oh well you can try. She did that one for SWSX in Austin but it was too far from where I live.

I know at least 3 members here have met her.... 

Please be a God & tell me you have their names  :defeated: