Fluorine

Charli XCX

She didn't write it or? Because Ariana's version was posted by her today

It's not Charli's Boyfriend Material.

But wow, I was wondering when Ariana would finally release it.

I talked myself into liking it before, when I thought it was Charli's. :P

X----into me, into you----X

It's not Charli's Boyfriend Material.

But wow, I was wondering when Ariana would finally release it.

I talked myself into liking it before, when I thought it was Charli's. :P

wait, did Charli's go to an Asian girl group?

BzhmW.png

According to ASCAP, Charli's Boyfriend Material actually went to Bella Thorne.  :deadbanana:

So, "Say Fuck it" is 100% not going to be on the album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBHLxLITNfE

Probably because it's a disgusting cover of I Love It by irrelevant-since-2006 band Buckcherry.

Why is the universe so fucking cruel :sadcore4:

It irks me so much that Charli is just re-using old songs for singles.

We haven't had any current studio Charli besides Allergic To Love and Simply Irresistible, which are just covers anyway. 

It irks me so much that Charli is just re-using old songs for singles.

We haven't had any current studio Charli besides Allergic To Love and Simply Irresistible, which are just covers anyway. 

SuperLove yeah, but Boom Clap is old? For that matter, who is the cowriter/producer? Berger?

I thinkkkk***** Boom Clap is from 2012, not that old.

Yeah, but she's totally changed her sound in those 2 years. Boom Clap is from 2012, yeah. So is Superlove. 

Also, she abandoned her break-up anthem for another "holy crap I'm so in love with you bones magic oceans glitter sparkle blood veins brains" song, like all the others.   :smh:

Still love her to death, but the Boom Clap path is totally contradictory to her vision for the next record. She's part of the most pretentious movie ever, which rides on the heels of the soft-grunge synth-pop loving Tyler Oakleys of the world she was so desperately trying to escape. 

Call me bitter, but I was really lovin' the punk sound.

Yeah, but she's totally changed her sound in those 2 years. Boom Clap is from 2012, yeah. So is Superlove. 

Also, she abandoned her break-up anthem for another "holy crap I'm so in love with you bones magic oceans glitter sparkle blood veins brains" song, like all the others.   :smh:

Still love her to death, but the Boom Clap path is totally contradictory to her vision for the next record. She's part of the most pretentious movie ever, which rides on the heels of the soft-grunge synth-pop loving Tyler Oakleys of the world she was so desperately trying to escape. 

Call me bitter, but I was really lovin' the punk sound.

I'm expecting an album of Allergic To Loves. I'm hella devastated.

I don't want Allergic to Loves, but I don't want Boom Clap. Honestly I love the sound of Trye Romance, but I honestly don't think that's what Boom Clap is. It's like an extremely watered down True Romance. If it were as good as You're the One or Lock You Up id be okay with it.

I do want the punk thing though. Just not as crass as Allergic to Love. I want an album that's like a mix of Superloves and Breaking Ups.