Fluorine

Charli XCX

I love it! It's basically superlove in Amsterdam lol. I would prefer it without the movie clips but whatever.

It's definitely not my imagination though, the production is different... They definitely changed the song which is so weird since it has already been released... It sounds like they made it more similar to superlove.

My best guess is that it wasn't originally meant to be on the album so she just have what she had to the soundtrack but once she was pressured into putting it on the album, she wanted the production changed a bit so it fits better and she can still have the cohesive album she wanted.

It sounds more like superlove now.

Particularly there're guitars now in the chorus and bridge.

The video is cool even with those movie clips.

The song is def. different, I like it better now, it sounds more like SuperLove as @iseeyouupsidedown said, it's obvious they tweaked it in order to add it to Charli's upcoming album.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I just realized this bitch doesn't have a Vevo

How's she ever gonna get a hit

Having a vevo isn't really helpful if an artist wants to personally connect with fans (especially with comments).

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Does anyone know what was the original quality of the files are available on Daytrotter's website for Charli's session? And how they were originally tagged?

I found the EP in 256/AAC but it was clearly retouched.

Does anyone know what was the original quality of the files are available on Daytrotter's website for Charli's session? And how they were originally tagged?

I found the EP in 256/AAC but it was clearly retouched.

I made an account last year to buy it lol. They're mp3s  :usrs: . I'll send it.